Cuba Red
by Cuba Paris

Cuba Red information

HouseCuba Paris

About Cuba Red

Cuba Red is a masculine fragrance by Cuba Paris.

Cuba Red fragrance notes

Reviews of Cuba Red

Spicy and kinda dirty. The muskiness of this is what really drops the ball for me in terms of the scent. There are some nice things going on here with the tobacco, spices, and sweetness, but that muskiness really dates this and makes it almost unappealing (kinda old man). Otherwise, it's a very masculine scent that seems to be appropriate for colder weather but I haven't tried it in warmer, so it might be good there too.

Projects nicely for the first 2 hours, then fades away.
01st March, 2017
Seriously.........."More Bang for your Buck" has never been truer. This scent is MANLY so hands off ladies.

How can they sell this so cheap and yet have it smell so sophisticated?

One spray will do but you can get away with two if not in confined spaces or at work.

Spicy and Tobacco-ey(?) but not inscense/headshop/kitchen type of spice-like.

If you are here reading reviews because you're short on cash and you wanna spend it wisely..........then this is IT!!

Thank me later...........
30th March, 2016
If you enjoy tobacco frags then "Cuba Red" should be part of your collection if for nothing else the value price and awesome cigar shaped bottle with a mug shot of Ben Franklin on the label.

Tobacco and cedar, very linear, lasts for about 90 minutes, available year round at TJ Maxx and Ross....ciao
30th August, 2015
If you want to smell like a cedar cigar box filled with fine cigars, boom, get this.
13th March, 2015
I seem to have a love/hate relationship with Cuba Red. The problem is that Cigar by Remy Latour just puts Cuba Red to shame, it terms of quality, longevity, projection, and anything else you can think of. The 2 scents are similar, but while Red turns into what smells like a dirty tomato to me, Cigar smells like an authentic hand rolled cigar, with a little bit of menthol. Back to Red though. I like it enough, but when I wear Cigar, it makes me appreciate Red much less. Red has horrible longevity and projection, which is rare for a spicy scent, even being a cheapy. But I guess for the price, it's worthy of 3 stars, you could always reapply. Cigar has much more going on and better covered in my opinion. The 2 are certainly similar. Do yourself a favor though and buy Cigar, you won't regret it, and for the price, it's far more complex and well done.
21st February, 2014
There is a starkly matter of fact quality to the tobacco and cedar that seems to evaporate or vanish quickly but reappears over several hours. It is one of a number of fragrances I like to wear together because each offer different elements which I like. I team Cuba Red with Quorum Silver and then, hours later, I spritz a little Yatagan. Cuba Red woulld work well with any of the fragrances I enjoy. I know the melange approach is boorish but I don't care; after all, it's the outcome that matters.
03rd March, 2013