Adidas Urban Spice (2003)
by Adidas

Adidas Urban Spice information

Year of Launch2003

HouseAdidas

About Adidas Urban Spice

Adidas Urban Spice is a masculine fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2003

Adidas Urban Spice fragrance notes

Reviews of Adidas Urban Spice

Pipp Show all reviews
I received a 100ml bottle of this over 3 years ago as a gift. It is quite inoffensive, pleasant even, but doesn't really do anything to distinguish itself. It's clearly a masculine fragrance, with spice notes dominating, along with a bit of citrus, mandarin or something similar I think. I've occasionally thought I could detect a tobacco undertone, but was never quite sure, as most of the time the top notes mask anything underneath. Base notes I have been able to detect were musk, cedar, and perhaps sandalwood, but they're not particularly rich, and are outweighed by the more concentrated sweeter notes, making the scent somewhat superficial. I think there are a couple of floral scents in here too, which add to the sweetness, I can't tell what they are specifically, apart from Lavendar, which is quite easy to distinguish. This is definitely daytime wear, being bright, fresh, fruity, and airy. Considering the price of this, (just checked it online), it really isn't bad, I've smelt fragrances that cost more than twice as much as this that smell similar. If you want a cheap everyday scent, then this should do the job. I personally don't normaly wear a fragrance usually during the day, so this doesn't get a massive amount of use. It holds quite well though, lasting a reasonable length of time, but don't expect it to develop, it just retains that same sweet spiciness throughout.
06th December, 2008
Adidas Urban Spice has been the fragrance I find most suitable for bringing to work.
It is not outstanding, but it is at least its own fragrance, I mean it doesn´t come across as some other frag´s clone.
I keep returning to buy the deodorant and I bought the eau de toilette, but as with "perfectstranger" my bottle is still half full.
This could be a sleeper classic if it only had a little more personality.
The deodorant mixes well with other frags, meaning it does not clash, at least with the ones I use (Prada Man,Odeur71, Arancia di capri, to name a few)
I recommend all to give it a try, it is really inexpensive. Good price/benefit ratio ;-)
30th April, 2007
Quite generic-after all it's Adidas- but also not bad. And yes, very metrosexual. Truly urban, modern, maybe a little too daring for my taste, partly appealing, but up to a certain point intoxicating sweet, fairly good lasting power for its price. Interesting combination, maybe a spinoff inspired by rather experimental and much more unisex scents by CK, partly of the male fragrances from the Hugo range or even the newer Boss scents besides Hugo.
13th December, 2006
Not impressive but not that bad at all. It's been two years and my bottle is still half full.
03rd September, 2006

Add your review of Adidas Urban Spice

Shop for Adidas Urban Spice products online

Search Amazon for Adidas Urban Spice

Member images of Adidas Urban Spice

There are no member images of Adidas Urban Spice yet. Why not be the first?