Eau de NoHo (2003)
    by Bond No. 9

Eau de NoHo Fragrance Notes

Eau de NoHo information

A range of 16 fragrances for men and women, each representing different districts of New York. More information here.

Shop for Eau de NoHo products online

Reviews of Eau de NoHo

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

floral

SIMILIAR TO OTHER BONDS. I detect lily of the valley/jasmine with slight undertones of tuberose and amber. smell like earth day. very potent. not unisex though imo. strictly for women.

Pros: long lasting floral
    Cons: smells like other bond's"

14 July, 2013

Syaf's avatar
    Syaf

I like the smell even though im a guy.

It smelled like tea...a green greeny tea...not a warm one...a fresh one sort of like the leaves and fresh air opening..synthetic though so just apply lightly will do.. on cloth its extravaganza lasting..

until one day...

my mom bought a cheap laundry detergent that smelsl pretty much like it!...it was a major turn off...darn it!!! i mean jeez...how come the laundry people could come with the scent cheaply?!?! and it made for clothing!!

11th May, 2011

Francop's avatar
    Francop
    Spain Spain

I tried this scent in Harvey Nichols, Manchester 2 years ago and thought "How sweet and feminine is that for me to wear!"...

Since then I have used a full sample and need to admit that the scent has really evolved on me...fresh, sweet, floral but very pleasant and long lasting...I can detect some muguet/lily of the valley that reminds me of one of my favourite Bonds, Eau de New York...

I have now bought the large size bottle and need to admit that I get several hours of pleasure from this formulation...not sure about sillage as it feels very close to the skin but fantastic longevity...thumbs up !!!

23 September, 2010

funky lion's avatar
    funky lion

I liked this scent very much on a blotter just after I sprayed it. Now, 6 hours later I still like it! It stayed, it has not turned cloyingly sweet. I can smell green violet distinctively and a very clear honey note. I like Eau de NoHo! Will try it on my skin next time I'm in Holt Renfrew.

05 February, 2010

Tovah's avatar
    Tovah

Eau de Noho is gentle, soft, pretty, and long-lasting. It has lots of green notes, and it smells light and clean. It stays very close to the skin, so it's great for private enjoyment, and it won't offend anyone in close and crowded places like elevators. Eau de Noho is an all-around pleasant, almost relaxing fragrance. Bond says its for a "hip and cool downtown seductress." It invites, at the very least, a big hug.

13 January, 2007

snikersprincess's avatar
    snikersprincess

This scent was wonderful! One of my favorite fragrances is Philosophy's "Baby Grace". But, it fades so quickly. This fragrance smells very much like it, but, being a Bond #9 scent, it really sticks. It smells clean and soft! I loved it!

04 March, 2006