Nouveau Bowery (2003)
    by Bond No. 9

Nouveau Bowery Fragrance Notes

Nouveau Bowery information

A range of 16 fragrances for men and women, each representing different districts of New York. More information here.

Shop for Nouveau Bowery products online

Reviews of Nouveau Bowery

Showing 1 to 6 of 16 reviews.

rogalal's avatar
    rogalal

Candy-sweet sugared limes mixed with neroli. As the lime fades, the neroli takes over, but the lime lasts forever (which is actually quite a feat!) and the fade is so perfectly orchestrated that it gives the illusion of a lime cologne that lasts all day.

By the evening, there's a subtle hint of wood that I think is petitgrain, and there's a subtle saltiness in there that feels very Bond No 9, but the star is always that super-sweet mix of lime and neroli. For the record, the neroli on my skin never let up enough for me to be able to detect the listed chypre base, which probably would have enhanced my enjoyment of Nouveau Bowery.

I'm voting neutral because I prefer my limes more puckery and less candied. And, frankly, Nouveau Bowery gets a little boring, like spending hours watching a movie screen morph from bright green to slightly different bright green. If you're a huge fan of sweet green fruity florals for men and you love yourself some lime, this is your grail. But I don't think it's mine...

05 October, 2012

Grottola's avatar
    Grottola

A VERY fruity lime. I don't get as much lime out of Noveau Bowery as I do mangoes and other various fruits. A bit too fruity-tutty for me. It lasts a really long time, though.

06 March, 2011

Francop's avatar
    Francop
    Spain Spain

Beautiful lime, lemon, citrus, zesty scent that lingers forever; reminds me of my childhood when my auntie Marta would wear Eau Folle by Guy Laroche which has now been discontinued...perfect scent for summer/autumn and anytime you want to give yourself a booster of energy...big thumbs up !!!

21st September, 2010

Kaern's avatar
    Kaern

A truly fantastic lime note that lingers for ages and the drydown is beautiful. Knocks the Jo Malone into a top hat. A summer treat.

16 June, 2010

decker's avatar
    decker

One of my top picks for the Bond line. Love the lime and the basil. Long lasting and very enjoyable.

09 April, 2010

MrFragranceReview's avatar
    MrFragranceReview

Another type of fragrance that appeals to non-fragrance lovers. It's reminiscent of a sparking lime popsicle. It's a fun, bright and cheerful scent with excellent composition and by far one of the best lime notes I've ever experienced. Essentially that what this scent smells like is a bright lime popsicle.

Excellent longevity and moderate projection and the lime never seems to fade which happens a lot in many citrus fragrances.

26 March, 2010 (Last Edited: 14 April, 2010)

Add your review of Nouveau Bowery