So New York (2003)
    by Bond No. 9

So New York Fragrance Notes

So New York information

A range of 16 fragrances for men and women, each representing different districts of New York. More information here.

Shop for So New York products online

Reviews of So New York

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

Francop's avatar
    Francop
    Spain Spain

Gorgeous Fragrance, Masterpiece!

Beautiful scent created by Monsieur Laurent Le Guernec.

Gorgeous blend of citrus and gourmand notes; Perfect!

Pros: Uplifting and refreshing; very long lasting.
    Cons: None

22 May, 2013

Nukapai's avatar
    Nukapai

I was pleasantly surprised by this offering from Bond No9 - I find the whole range seems to focus more on packaging and brand positioning and the juice is always okay, but boring.

This one actually gets the thumbs up from me because the fragrance does something clever. There's an old-fashioned, almost original formula Miss Dior hiding inside the thinned-out Angel. Fun!

27 July, 2010

MrFragranceReview's avatar
    MrFragranceReview

This seems like a lighter smoother version of Angel with less heavy gourmand notes. It's very interesting although, the fragrance seems to twist very quickly and develop into something relatively light compared to the first half hour. The wood seems to overatake the initial sweetness. Fans of Angel would enjoy this as would people who like Angel but would prefer something not so rough.

Something I wouldn't buy nor do feel amazed by it but it's a good fragrance. I give it a thumbs up but borderline neutral

15 March, 2010

septembergirl's avatar
    septembergirl

I can’t say enough good things about So New York because this fragrance is very alluring to me. I love only gourmands I feel it’s the ultimate and perfect balance of a subtly sweet, creamy cocoa espresso scent woven with delicate airy florals. All phases of this fragrance are enjoyable. The opening plum note is deliciously mixed with the bergamot and it’s starts off the fragrance in a really sophisticated manner. The sweetness continues as it transitions into the espresso phase and quite simply, it’s just beautiful and euphoric. This is where the creamy milk subdues both the intensity of the espresso and the vibrance of the botanical notes and overall compliments the café experience. There isn’t a sickening sweetness because So New York is delivered as a successful, tempting gourmand with a warm, carefree nature.

28 February, 2010

melissalynn's avatar
    melissalynn

I've sampled this fragrance several times and recently purchased it. I was once a fan of Angel but no longer enjoy it on my skip, it's almost as if it sours on me in the Florida heat. So New York reminds me a lot of Angel but without a certain harshness; it's sweet and complicated in a sexy way.

15 March, 2009

jrd4t's avatar
    jrd4t

I like this quite a bit... starts out a coffee gourmand that dries to a rich, velvety floral. I've bought a bottle for my girlfriend and might be sneaking some sprays sometimes. It's super long lasting as well, as are all the Bonds.

06 February, 2009