So New York (2003)

Year of Launch2003

HouseBond No. 9
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec

About So New York

A range of 16 fragrances for men and women, each representing different districts of New York. More information here.

So New York fragrance notes

Reviews of So New York

Very nice fragrance but not different or nice enough to warrant the price.
05th March, 2015
Gorgeous Fragrance, Masterpiece!

Beautiful scent created by Monsieur Laurent Le Guernec.

Gorgeous blend of citrus and gourmand notes; Perfect!

Pros: Uplifting and refreshing; very long lasting.
Cons: None

22nd May, 2013
Nukapai Show all reviews
I was pleasantly surprised by this offering from Bond No9 - I find the whole range seems to focus more on packaging and brand positioning and the juice is always okay, but boring.

This one actually gets the thumbs up from me because the fragrance does something clever. There's an old-fashioned, almost original formula Miss Dior hiding inside the thinned-out Angel. Fun!
27th July, 2010
This seems like a lighter smoother version of Angel with less heavy gourmand notes. It's very interesting although, the fragrance seems to twist very quickly and develop into something relatively light compared to the first half hour. The wood seems to overatake the initial sweetness. Fans of Angel would enjoy this as would people who like Angel but would prefer something not so rough.

Something I wouldn't buy nor do feel amazed by it but it's a good fragrance. I give it a thumbs up but borderline neutral
15th March, 2010
I canít say enough good things about So New York because this fragrance is very alluring to me. I love only gourmands I feel itís the ultimate and perfect balance of a subtly sweet, creamy cocoa espresso scent woven with delicate airy florals. All phases of this fragrance are enjoyable. The opening plum note is deliciously mixed with the bergamot and itís starts off the fragrance in a really sophisticated manner. The sweetness continues as it transitions into the espresso phase and quite simply, itís just beautiful and euphoric. This is where the creamy milk subdues both the intensity of the espresso and the vibrance of the botanical notes and overall compliments the cafť experience. There isnít a sickening sweetness because So New York is delivered as a successful, tempting gourmand with a warm, carefree nature.
28th February, 2010
I've sampled this fragrance several times and recently purchased it. I was once a fan of Angel but no longer enjoy it on my skip, it's almost as if it sours on me in the Florida heat. So New York reminds me a lot of Angel but without a certain harshness; it's sweet and complicated in a sexy way.
15th March, 2009

Add your review of So New York

Shop for So New York products online

Shop for So New York at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for So New York

Member images of So New York

There are no member images of So New York yet. Why not be the first?