Chelsea Flowers (2003)

HouseBond No. 9
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Chelsea Flowers

A range of 16 fragrances for men and women, each representing different districts of New York. More information here.

Chelsea Flowers fragrance notes

Reviews of Chelsea Flowers

Soapy floral

Iím using Chelsea Flowers as it is one of the leftovers in a Bond nr. 9 bon-bon-box with large spray vials from around 2007/8. The faves have long been gone and the more difficult and/or less liked Iím now trying to finish.

Initially I found it much too sweet for me. Sampling it now, Iím not so much put off by the sweetness as well as by the sharp undertone. Itís a generic sweet cocktail in which Iím not able to discern many constructive elements.

The longevity is excellent and a non-offensive magnolia-musk base exceeds well over 5 hours.
09th February, 2016
A very typical white floral that's slightly more fruity than floral. It's very generic and the price tag does not do it any justice. An easy pass for women and men who don't want their woman smelling like a typical white flower fruity fragrance.
15th September, 2011
Chelsea Flowers has a very timid, dewey quality that is so lacking in personality and interest that one might wonder if they've smelt anything at all.

Chelsea Flowersí bland mix of unidentifiable pale flowers is neither pretty nor dainty; it has a faint synthetic aroma that one would expect form a Glade plug-in. Perhaps I am being too harsh; Chelsea Flowers is certainly not hideous. Itís not offensive or intrusive, itís simply...nothing.

I guess for the atmospheric price point I expect a little more.
21st June, 2010
For those who care for/appreciate this type of shmaltz-pap: I am sure Chelsea Flowers is a monolithic goldbrick.
I might appreciate this if I cared; but I don't.
I find it to be AGGRESSIVELY INSIPID.
Extraordinarily ordinary!
21st March, 2010
It's less floral than it is fruity, especially apples and melons. It's Bond's answer to Creed's Spring Flowers. Of course, Chelsea Flowers is no where near as refined and elegant as Spring Flowers.
08th February, 2009 (last edited: 08th March, 2009)
Nukapai Show all reviews
I'm a fan of florals, don't get me wrong, but Chelsea Flowers seemed to me like a slightly too "pretty" flower-shop scent, but it just didn't strike me as particularly wearable or amazing. I'm developing a theory that Bond #9 line of fragrances is aimed at people for whom money is no object and the very act of purchasing a scent that's "nice", but not remarkable, but at Bond's prices, is a huge status symbol in the manner of: "Hey, I can afford to pay this much for something that's just plain NICE. How about that?"
10th August, 2008

Add your review of Chelsea Flowers

Shop for Chelsea Flowers products online

Shop for Chelsea Flowers at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chelsea Flowers

Member images of Chelsea Flowers

There are no member images of Chelsea Flowers yet. Why not be the first?

Chelsea Flowers News