Allure Homme Sport (2004)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport information

Year of Launch2004

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Sport

A fresh scent created by Chanel's master perfumer Jacques Polge. The metallic bottle was inspired by Chanel's J12 watch.

Allure Homme Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport

Not for me!! Really disappointed after hearing so many positive reviews. I can smell metal. Horrible metal!! Boring, bland, uninspiring!!
18th September, 2017
Such an awesomely amazing fragrance. I do not go by the Sport name as this can be wore for any occasion, any season as this one is quite versatile. Projection, performance, longevity, silage etc. are top class. A must have.
13th May, 2017
Such a wonderful, tasteful retake of the original Allure Homme by Chanel!

AHS preserves the classiness of the oriental accords of the original - the Tonka, most notably - and adds a blue, watery character that is long-lasting and stable over time. Can be worn in nearly any occasion or weather, and evokes a sense of calm and confidence all day long!

Similar to Geir Ness and just as pleasant. AHS is a quiet legend in its own time!
15th January, 2017
Most bottles last years with me but I blew thru this in one season.

Go to fresh scent and compliment getter.
20th December, 2016
Great summertime fragrance! Gets compliments but the only thing is that it doesn't last that long!
10th August, 2016
This is a bit too "creamy" for me to be considered a "sport" scent.

Really nice but the Tonka and Vanilla, for me, seems rather prominent, more so than citrus.

When I think sport I think aldehydes, citrus, marine/aquatic notes.....which I detect yet not getting past the vanilla/Tonka blend.

Again, this is really nice but not the kind I think of applying on HOT days, I just happened to wear it today on a cooler than usual day under overcast skies.

It definitely has the Allure background, just a bit too heavy.
07th August, 2016