Allure Homme Sport (2004)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport information

Year of Launch2004

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Sport

A fresh scent created by Chanel's master perfumer Jacques Polge. The metallic bottle was inspired by Chanel's J12 watch.

Allure Homme Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport

Great summertime fragrance! Gets compliments but the only thing is that it doesn't last that long!
10th August, 2016
This is a bit too "creamy" for me to be considered a "sport" scent.

Really nice but the Tonka and Vanilla, for me, seems rather prominent, more so than citrus.

When I think sport I think aldehydes, citrus, marine/aquatic notes.....which I detect yet not getting past the vanilla/Tonka blend.

Again, this is really nice but not the kind I think of applying on HOT days, I just happened to wear it today on a cooler than usual day under overcast skies.

It definitely has the Allure background, just a bit too heavy.
07th August, 2016
The opening is a little strong with sea notes with a hint of citrus (orange). After the 1 hour mark, the top notes die down and it smells more of cedar, amber, and vanilla scent lasting about 4-5 hours. Passing the 5 hour mark, the base notes are very close to the skin. Mainly a light musky, cedar smell with hint of vanilla lasting 8-9hours. My opinion, the opening I am not to fond of- it is a little strong to my taste, but as the middle to base notes come through they are more noticeable- I think this is where the fragrance shines.

The sillage for me is about 6-8 feet. Around the 3-4 hour mark the scent dies down, this is where the base notes are noticeable it is close to the skin. I find that for my skin it lasts maximum 6 hours (maybe closer to 5)
07th August, 2016
Sporty, creamy, clean and classy! This is the sport fragrance to own period! Allure Homme Sport is perfect for a young, athletic man. I picture Daniel Craig wearing this in Casino Royale. This is a fantastic fragrance gentleman. A modern masterpiece that most people will appreciate. I can not image someone saying this smells bad & the word cheap should never be mentioned in a review of this fragrance. It was my signature scent in my late 20s - so many compliments from women young and older. Every time I smell it, the scent takes me back and reminds me of some lovely women I've dated. Made me feel energetic and invincible whenever I got up from my desk and caught a whiff. Just wear it and you will see what I'm talking about. My advice to young men - save your money & purchase Allure Homme Sport by Chanel. Scent and performance are worth the price you pay at department stores (be aware there are lots of fakes/knockoffs out there). All you will need is two sprays to the neck & you will smell alluring almost the entire day! Perfect 10/10.
19th March, 2016

The classic 'fresh aquatic and tonka' fragrance. I love the way Allure Homme Sport smells as it manages to bring together the upbeat watery citrus quality of a good aquatic with the sweet creaminess of a well-done tonka accord. The only other scent that approximates AHS is Versace Pour Homme, which I also like a lot. However, VPH is sharper and lacks the creamy development of AHS. I believe the base is what gives Allure Homme Sport the edge in this classic blue aromatic rivalry. Modern, sporty, clean and appealing to a broad audience, this one should work for any young guy whether at work, on a date, or in a casual situation. Avoid this if you don't like blue aromatic fougeres, modern fresh synthetic aquatics, anything with tonka, and things of that nature. Otherwise, go for it. Thumbs up.

11th February, 2016
Nothing extraordinary and yet, it's how you want to smell and how others want you to smell. Definitely sporty/active and for daytime/office, but it smells so good that anytime would be a great time to wear this super fresh scent. An easy, dumb/dumb fragrance that you can put on anytime you don't know what to wear or don't have time to decide. You will smell great.
23rd November, 2015