Allure Homme Sport (2004)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport information

Year of Launch2004

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Sport

A fresh scent created by Chanel's master perfumer Jacques Polge. The metallic bottle was inspired by Chanel's J12 watch.

Allure Homme Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport

Sporty, creamy, clean and classy! This is the sport fragrance to own period! Allure Homme Sport is perfect for a young, athletic man. I picture Daniel Craig wearing this in Casino Royale. This is a fantastic fragrance gentleman. A modern masterpiece that most people will appreciate. I can not image someone saying this smells bad & the word cheap should never be mentioned in a review of this fragrance. It was my signature scent in my late 20s - so many compliments from women young and older. Every time I smell it, the scent takes me back and reminds me of some lovely women I've dated. Made me feel energetic and invincible whenever I got up from my desk and caught a whiff. Just wear it and you will see what I'm talking about. My advice to young men - save your money & purchase Allure Homme Sport by Chanel. Scent and performance are worth the price you pay at department stores (be aware there are lots of fakes/knockoffs out there). All you will need is two sprays to the neck & you will smell alluring almost the entire day! Perfect 10/10.
19th March, 2016

The classic 'fresh aquatic and tonka' fragrance. I love the way Allure Homme Sport smells as it manages to bring together the upbeat watery citrus quality of a good aquatic with the sweet creaminess of a well-done tonka accord. The only other scent that approximates AHS is Versace Pour Homme, which I also like a lot. However, VPH is sharper and lacks the creamy development of AHS. I believe the base is what gives Allure Homme Sport the edge in this classic blue aromatic rivalry. Modern, sporty, clean and appealing to a broad audience, this one should work for any young guy whether at work, on a date, or in a casual situation. Avoid this if you don't like blue aromatic fougeres, modern fresh synthetic aquatics, anything with tonka, and things of that nature. Otherwise, go for it. Thumbs up.

11th February, 2016
Nothing extraordinary and yet, it's how you want to smell and how others want you to smell. Definitely sporty/active and for daytime/office, but it smells so good that anytime would be a great time to wear this super fresh scent. An easy, dumb/dumb fragrance that you can put on anytime you don't know what to wear or don't have time to decide. You will smell great.
23rd November, 2015
The only positive thing about this fragrance is that the name is perfectly self-explanatory and truly true to faith, so if you’re aware that most brands use “sport” as a synonim for “pathetically cheap and metallic”, you can guess what to expect here and can start to roll your eyes. A deeply nondescript fresh mishmash –Adidas-esque kind of metallic-woody freshness – stuffed with cheap ozonic-minty notes, the only tolerable nuances being a really subtle sort of smooth sandalwood-musk base accord, something sort of powdery-leafy floating around, and some ordinary (but at least, not screechy) lemon. A few hints of decency (basically, the only connections to classic Allure) buried into an almost futuristic mess of pungent artificial stuff which shall be supposed to connect with the concept of “fitness”. I never understood why most of “sport” fragrances smell like this – I wonder what kind of “sport” brands think to specifically, since I think more of a gold medal perspirator washing a car while wearing a Calvin Klein dupe. But well, to each his own. Horrid for me.

28th September, 2015
Citrusy and ozonic, but with surprising tenacity.

A hint of a metallic tinge.

A (somewhat) rehash of numerous other fresh and sporty designers. But comes with the Chanel quality, gloss and sheen.

Good? Yes.

Redundant? Yes.
22nd June, 2015
Chanel showing off in the 2000s sport fragrance market. This is one of my favorite scents every time I wear it; a medium-strength scent for summer and celebrations. Powdery and tangy.
21st June, 2015