Tobacco Flower (2003)

Tobacco Flower information

Year of Launch2003

Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Tobacco Flower

Tobacco Flower is a masculine fragrance by Fresh. The scent was launched in 2003

Tobacco Flower fragrance notes

Reviews of Tobacco Flower

JaimeB Show all reviews
Very green and slightly soapy-fresh, but don't think this is subtle! It stands out and calls attention to itself. This is very different from other scents: eucalyptus, mint, elderflower, and linden flower make common cause with tobacco flower, yet it isn't primarily floral. The sillage and longevity are quite good, but just don't expect to smell like everybody else; this is quite distinctive. High points for daring and innovation to Tobacco Flower! That said, this is not something I could wear everyday; it's too strong and strange a statement to repeat very often.
28th January, 2010 (last edited: 16th February, 2014)
Noraed Show all reviews
This is a very strong and unique perfume.
It needs to be worn a number of times to realize its uniqueness.
It is suitable to wear at night
It’s a shame that body shop stopped producing this very unique scent. I’m never gone finish the bottle I have at home, just so I could smell it in ten years time
22nd April, 2008
I'm surprised this doesn't get more attention on BN. Soapy it is, but in a good way. Wore it today and got several compliments. That earns it a thumbs up in my book.
11th December, 2007
Mmmm...sigh. This is one I canít seem to get enough of lately. I know itís a menís fragrance but itís the only Fresh scent that Iíve really enjoyed so far. I guess Iíd consider this a leather fougerÈ and itís like nothing else in my fragrance wardrobe. It opens green, moist, a little mentholated and not very sweet. The orange flower is there but blended so well itís barely discernable and lends a refreshing backbone to the heart notes which would perhaps be heavier without this light-handed lift. Then the tobacco flower comes out and it gets drier and kind of ìbloomsî but not really in a floral way more perhaps in the way of a fine liquorís bouquet- I guess Iíd say it becomes rounder. The final dry down is what really hooked me though. It reminds me of leather shoe polish. Such a strange smell for a fragrance, but oddly comforting. If this fragrance had colors Iíd say it starts out spring green and moves to forest green, then blends in sienna, raw umber and then finally mars black. To my nose this is a lovely, very well composed fragrance. Iíd go so far as to compare it to the classic Polo (green bottle,) although this is a much more modern and demure version without the crisp, brighter edge that Iíve come to associate with Polo.
31st December, 2003

Add your review of Tobacco Flower

Shop for Tobacco Flower products online

Search Amazon for Tobacco Flower

Member images of Tobacco Flower

There are no member images of Tobacco Flower yet. Why not be the first?