Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta (2003)
by Acqua di Parma

Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta information

Year of Launch2003

HouseAcqua di Parma
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta

Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Bertrand Duchaufour and Jean-Claude Ellena

Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta

The intersection
Of perfume and cologne can
Unite boundless joys.
03rd August, 2018
An improvement on the original in my opinion. Made by 2 of my all time favourite parfumeurs. Definitely the closest to the original of all the Colonia flankers. Has some added floral's and slightly better performance. When I wear this I feel fresh, refined and good to go. Old school with a modern twist.
14th May, 2018 (last edited: 10th June, 2018)
A Venetian scene, View of Venice by Martin Rico Ortega
05th December, 2017
This is a great smelling fragrance. Very easy to wear to any occasion. Slightly sweet but still has the AdP vibe to it. Definitely a great addition to my fragrance collection. The citrus is intense in the opening, then it settles into a great patchouli and jasmine dry down. Slightly "powder-y", but in a nice old world kind of way. I really don't get much cedar out of it... but what I do get is really nice. This is now in rotation with Essenza for the spring and summer.
17th May, 2017
Having worn the original ADP Colonia for ages, I had high expectations for ADP Colonia Assoluta. It's a quality scent that is very well blended, and the heart of the original is expanded upon here; although it is more floral. Personally I find this a tad shrilling for me, and although nice, I'll stick with the timeless classic original. I adore musky, dusty rooms....
08th February, 2017
Huge fan of this complex and eternally morphing work of art. At the top it’s Colonia mixed with bergamot, and Brut or the soviet Troynoy cologne.

The heart is where this opens into something different and beautiful; the florals blend with a barely-there red chili pepper to create class and elegance. Good longevity. Drydown becomes simple, gentle, and pleasant. This is an intimate cologne purchased recently which I wear daily in the fall/winter. Can’t wait to see what it’s like in the summer.

I prefer this to the original Colonia because as similar as they are, Assoluta is vibrant, refreshing, slightly more masculine, and doesn’t have the musky middle and drydown of a dusty room.
06th November, 2016

Add your review of Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta

Shop for Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta