Deep Woods
by Avon

Deep Woods information

About Deep Woods

Deep Woods is a masculine fragrance by Avon.

Reviews of Deep Woods

It comes, or did, come in the same typ of box and bottle as Clint by Avon, but with Deep Woods printed on the top of the box and bottle.

There were a few of these after shaves that were at the time produced using the same style of printing on the boxes, and the same bottles.

Deep Woods
and a few others.

All have that 70's era alternating "A" pattern on the boxes with the exception of the name of the after shave on the top, and on the bottle.

Clint is mentioned to have been from 1976

When you see all the different named after shaves next to each other, with the same printing, it kind of feels generic. Not to mention using the same bottle for all the after shave scents.

Reason I can say this is I just came from a Goodwill Store here in the Chicago area today and there was a store that had 30 to 35 bottles of 6 different scents for 2.99 each. I almost got 1 of each type but only liked Clint and Deep Woods. Everest smelled too "Artificially Sporty" scent.
18th August, 2014
First received a "shotgun shell" of this scent (after shave) one Christmas about 35 years ago. Sweet, spicy, smooth scent that doesn't change much as it wears. Loved it then, found another "shotgun shell" in a thrift store a couple of years ago. Still love it. I use it sparingly. My wife is ambivalent toward it, so I wear it when I want to enjoy it. Since it is an after shave, it doesn't last very long. I think I'll try e-Bay to see if I can find a container (since they put this stuff into everything EXCEPT a bottle) of the cologne version.
24th December, 2011
You'd think from the name that this would resemble a walk in cedar or pine woods but it doesn't. It's somewhat like Avon's Wild Country but somewhat more laid back and maybe a touch greener. Can't really describe it any better than that, sorry. But perfectly wearable.
02nd May, 2011

Add your review of Deep Woods

Shop for Deep Woods products online

Search Amazon for Deep Woods

Member images of Deep Woods

There are no member images of Deep Woods yet. Why not be the first?