Cool Water Deep (2004)

PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Cool Water Deep

Cool Water Deep is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Reviews of Cool Water Deep

09.06.2010. tried it casually and wrote a short review on Croatian counterpart of Fragrantica. Although I no longer remember it clearly, I do remember some things. First of all I remember a certain sharpness, however not rough on the edges. It didn't really remind me of the original Cool Water, but it was in that style range, also character. Not a bad scent, in fact from personal experience such scents work really well with the environment, especially when it comes to the female gender. CW Deep is not a great creation, nothing revolutionary, it is deep in the sea of not just flankers but other similar fragrances from other houses, but by the name of reason or some higher entity - CW Deep does work, gets the job done whatever you might think or feel about it. (worn/tried 1st. time 09. june 2010.)
02nd May, 2015
utterly disappointing!
09th September, 2012
A pleasant, watery frag that steers clear of the aquatic abyss by adding an herbal pine-like note. Smells nothing like Cool Water but Davidoff surely used the Cool Water name to push this out the door. Perfect if you spend a lot time in the desert.
26th December, 2010
Well, Cool Water Deep puzzles me bearing its brother's title. IMHO, they only share fresh and aquatic sensation but not the total impression of the original.

If "deep" means a deeper dimension of aquatic interpretation, this juice simply fails. I expected Cool Water Deep to be more on boldness, coldness, sea breeze or somewhere along these lines. I found none of these in the juice, which is irritating to me.

Instead, it is a very sweet juice with minimal longevity and sillage. IMO, sweetness is thanks to the incense note in the drydown.

☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
I still prefer Cool Water over this one.
☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
16th March, 2010
This doesn't have the same impact as the main CW line this is ALOT more subtle and refreshing. I'll also admit to not liking it when I recieved it for my 18th birhtday from my sister (Which I accepted with strained smile). Since then after using a couple of times I've become a huge fan of this frag. You can wear this to work or college and you'd smell great and not come off as try hard. It really is perfect for Casual everday use.

I also went and asked my sister where she bought it from after I finished my bottle.

Great gift for someone.
15th February, 2010
This is a nice aquatic, fresh and simple, doesn't last all that long. It's certainly pleasant if not distinctive. When I first sprayed it I thought... I have smelled this before. Not a kind of resemblance, but an identity relationship. Something in another bottle, from another brand. I tried 2 or 3 from my wardrobe and nailed it... Dunhill Pure. This is Dunhill Pure. Not LIKE Dunhill Pure - I mean it IS Dunhill Pure. I sprayed Cool Water Deep on one arm and Pure on another and they are literally identical, top, middle and base, sillage, longevity. Same juice, different bottle. I think Deep is a little less expensive than Pure but neither is very expensive in the first place, and I suppose in the myriad fragrances out there, more than a few are bound to collide.

Or are they ACTUALLY the same concoction, in two different bottles / brands? It wouldn't be entirely surprising. But I can't over-emphasize the fact that these two scents are identical. Somehow I thought there was another one very similar to this... Eternity Summer 2008 was my first guess but that one was a little different. Anyhow, for what it's worth, if you like Pure, you'll like Deep. If you don't, you won't.
01st July, 2009

Add your review of Cool Water Deep

Shop for Cool Water Deep products online

Shop for Cool Water Deep at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cool Water Deep

Member images of Cool Water Deep

There are no member images of Cool Water Deep yet. Why not be the first?