Aqua pour Homme (2005)

Year of Launch2005

PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme

Aqua pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme

Nice reference aquatic. Not overly citrus (as most aquatics are these summers). Nothing bad about it. Worth $30/100ml.
06th November, 2015
It's cool water with a marginally better brand and bottle.
27th October, 2015
there are fragrances that immediately take you to places and situations. this one in particulary takes me to a summer night, swiming naked with my girl in the ocean. it is fresh, mysterious and very sexy.

i don´t know how Bvlgari did it, but the smell of this scent is what deep undewater sea must smell like (in a good, very good way).

Imagine walking at night by the beach, and the smell of the sea breeze coming towards you, or having dinner in a romantic restaurant by the sea. if this is what this frgarances is trying to evoque, it succeeded.

the only problem for this one is his weak power and longevity. i wish it lasted longer on my skin!

13th September, 2015

New definition of Casual Elegance By Jacques Cavallier.However AQUA PH MARINE is My Favorite but This one is Simply Beautiful Too. A Real Refreshing.It has a Nice Subtle Scent.A staple in any Good collection of fragrances.

Pleasurable,Clean,Aromatic,Energetic, Popular,Crisp and Full of Life. Aquatic fragrance that is a transparent blend of Mandarin and Orange as is so Appealing to the nose.This Smells an Invigorating blast of fresh Air for the Man who lives life to the fullest.

This Masculine Scent is A perfect touch that goes well on that day when you have a heightened Sense of clarity.It is Ideal for an Active man. Great for Casual and Carefree Summer days.Not the kind that gives you a headache and Everyone can wear it.The price is very reasonable Too.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

13th May, 2015
This was purchased for me as a gift.

From the initial spray, I held my fake smile in place while in my head saying, "please let that smell go away as it dries down".

It doesn't go away. This smells like most other aquatics, but with a rotten undertone that I can't ignore. Use a hand towel to mop up sweat at the gym, come home and spray it with Cool Water.

Someone in a prior review made the comparison of "briny water". I would say "stagnant water, with bio-matter slowly decomposing" would be a better description for me.

23rd March, 2015
Bulgari Aqva -

My go to summer fragrance.

I wore this baby as a signature scent for many years, wore it all seasons. It's a compliment generator, albeit one that is confused for other fragrances. So it is a very pleasant and cooling fragrance yet one that is apparently common.

Bulgari Aqva smells of melon and salt and a little lime in the opening. It very quickly turns to a bitter, almost pungent yet fresh scent. There is a miniscule whiff of green woodiness there as well. It's true that Aqva also emits an interesting petroleum note, although it doesn't detract from the positive effect. The scent as a whole DOES create mental images of the ocean, the ocean during a thunderstorm, dark skies and all. And it is also true that it is not very lasting on the skin. On clothes the persistence is much much better.

A great advantage of this fragrance is the bottle, which allowed me to carry it at all times and was able to spray throughout the day. So the persistence wasn't a problem at all.

Again, Bulgari Aqva is a compliment generating machine. This is the one scent that gets me multiple compliments when walking into a room, one after another, machine gun style! That being said, the fragrance doesn't inspire me, never has. It lacks strength, assertiveness, etc in the middle. I wore it ONLY for the compliments and the wonderful facial expressions by women when they smelled Bulgari Aqva. But on a hot and muggy day or evening its very pleasant and refreshing, hence I reach for it still during the summer.
26th February, 2015