Aqua pour Homme (2005)

100ml EdT
    150ml EdT
    100ml EdT

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 168 reviews.

Jack Hunter's avatar

A weak bland citrus marine fragrance that lasts no more than a hour on my skin. Not impressed!

12 June, 2014

Way Off Scenter's avatar

Genre: Aquatic

Let me admit up front that I’m no great fan of aquatic fragrances. Most of them wind up smelling like chemical spills on my skin, and I can count the ones that work for me on the fingers of one hand. Or at least I could.

This Bvlgari certainly didn’t look promising: blue bottle, aqua (or should I say “aqva?”) on the label? Nope. The opening didn’t do much to help – it was the standard issue artificial “melon” flavor/calone concoction that’s launched a thousand fragrances since L’Eau d’Issey. But then, ten minutes later, what’s that? Good grief! It’s the “skankiest” indolic white flower accord I’ve smelled in a “masculine” fragrance in ages! Wheeeeee!

Next to join the fray is a nose-ticklingly crisp black pepper note that launches the whole composition into another, higher orbit. The precarious balance, the tension, between crisp, clean pepper and aquatic notes and the decadent white flowers makes Bvlgari Aqva ten times as interesting as your run-of-the-mill aquatic scent. Bravo to the nose that made this scent, because the two competing accords remain in balance until both begin to fade. What remains is a clean and somewhat sharp woody base, which if not inherently exciting at least avoid the suffocating woody amber that seems to be the base du jour.

Altogether a pleasant surprise!

09 June, 2014

Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

A beautiful but at the same time scary trip to the deep ocean. a place that you may attacked by a giant octopus!
    This is a really strange and mysterious fragrance.
    The opening is sharp, salty, green and aquatic scent that has a dark and deep smell!
    Actually more mysterious than dark but it's something different.
    In the mid that salty and green scents started to decay and some sweetness and some woodsy notes kicked in.
    The smell still is mysterious but it's not as unique as the opening. you may also smell some fresh and fruity smell like watermelon. but it's in the background.
    The projection is really great at the start, but dies down really quick and become skin scent.
    Longevity is average on my skin.
    A different smell that definitely you have to test it before buying it.
    It's not a safe blind buy!

01st June, 2014

Adama's avatar

I really wanted to like Aqua PH.

I've been looking for a nice Seaweed fragrance after enjoying the note in Polo Sport. I was directed to the Bvlgari line and was impressed by the note pyramids of Aqua/Marine and the Toniq flankers.

I blind-bought Marine and my hopes crashed- it was a floral nightmare, not at all what I was assuming it would be.

More cautious the next time around, I found Aqua PH in store and sampled it, and again my hopes were dashed.

Aqua isn't a good aquatic. For all the talk of it being a natural ocean smell, it just came across as repugnant. There is a very synthetic briny note that turned me off right away, alongside the fake water smell found in cleaning products.

I should have taken the fact that members were talking about how Aqua as "challenging to wear" as meaning "not good".

My girlfriend found it to be more masculine than Marine, but said she didn't want me to wear either.

Someone recommended Erofla by Creed to me, I guess that's my next stop.

28 December, 2013

hoop's avatar

This is my favorite day-to-day cologne and I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear it, certainly more than when I wear Chrome, Nautica or Cool Water. It lasts a fairly long time and the 'fresh' scent doesn't fade. Women especially notice it and always ask what it is that I'm wearing more often than when I wear more expensive or bold nighttime colognes.

If you like fresh scents for daytime or work wear I would give it a try. The only downside I can think of is that it is not very organic smelling.

19 December, 2013

ChandlerDeOare's avatar

Review by ChandlerDeOare

This is one of the first designer frags that really stood out from the crowd for me. The citrus/seaweed combination that dominates it absolutely tickled my olfactory initially, spurring me to wear nothing but Aqua for several weeks, however the honeymoon was short lived. The opening is definitely the best for me, strong citrus, almost floral seaweed and a salty undertone that mixes beautifully... Unfortunately the top notes are gone almost instantly. I find it very linear beyond that, with no real definition between the middle and base. At first I detected what I can only describe as blooming Hyacinth in the dry down, but after one over zealous application the moderately salty/sweet flowery presence I had become accustomed to became something more akin to wet latex paint, which I can only assume is due to the calone content. I never have been able to shake that synthetic paint-like odor, and it has overshadowed the whole concoction for me no matter how lightly I apply. I still wear it from time to time when weather dictates though, mostly on gloomy, rainy summer days, as it seems that intense heat only amplifies the offending notes. Maybe it's just my chemistry, but I find wearing Aqua to be a fine line between bliss and blunder.

Pros: "Unique" "Powerhouse aquatic"
    Cons: Synthetic" "Can be offensive if over-applied""

26 October, 2013

Add your review of Aqua pour Homme

Search for on eBay United States

Aqva Pour Homme by Bvlgari 3.4 oz EDT Spr men Aqua NIB
    • Time Left: 15 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Bvlgari Aqua Pour Homme Marine .05oz Men's Eau de Toilette EDT NEW! Spray Sample
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    STARTING BID
    AQVA MARINE Pour Homme Bvlgari 3.4 oz edt Men Spray Cologne AQUA 3.3 NEW 100 ml
    • Time Left: 10 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    BVLGARI AQVA POUR HOMME MEN by BULGARI AQUA EDT Spray 3.4 oz ~ NEW IN TESTER BOX
    • Time Left: 29 days
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Bvlgari Aqua Pour Homme Marine TONIQ Cologne Men 3.3 oz / 3.4 oz edt New in Box
    • Time Left: 23 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Aqua Pour Homme Cologne Bvlgari for Men 3.4oz Eau De Toilette Aqva Bulgari 100ml
    • Time Left: 5 days