Aqua pour Homme (2005)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme

Aqua pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme

Nice bottle, inoffensive but rather bland and boring. I don't really do Aqua so not sure why I bought it?? Maybe I thought I could learn to like it? Just does nothing for me.
02nd May, 2017
When Aqua pour Homme first came out in 2005, I was instantly drawn to its watery, fresh marine quality and still enjoy it to this day. (I love the flankers, which spotlight existing elements of the original in impressive, distinct ways.)

Props to Jacques Cavallier for crafting such a wonderful "blue" scent that is still legitimate after over a decade.
15th January, 2017
I tried this at the suggestion of fellow BNers. It's probably the most interesting aquatic I've tried. The citrus top notes are not fruity- they are rounded with an ever present marine quality that lasts through the whole thing. Petitgrain is green and bitter, coupled well with clary sage and stemmy herbal notes. There's a clear, salty, mineral vibe that is missing from any other aquatic I've tried.
Lasts longer than I expected, decent sillage makes it good for work/close quarters. And well worth the affordable price.
10th January, 2017
Sod all the details ..this is the best aquatic I've tried and own ..it's like squid man's handsome brother surfaced an stole all our women but left a trail of his scent arrr..
26th June, 2016 (last edited: 28th June, 2016)
I find this to be an amazing scent and for myself a year round scent as well. Amazing from start to finish. A stunner from Jacques Cavalier IMO. Great citrus opening, one of the best I have encountered in a designer scent for sure. This finishes with a great amber dry down. This is a scent that will be in my collection for sure... Still available for a great price online. Enjoy!
02nd June, 2016
Nice reference aquatic. Not overly citrus (as most aquatics are these summers). Nothing bad about it. Worth $30/100ml.
06th November, 2015