Aqua pour Homme (2005)

100ml EdT
    50ml EdT
    100ml EdT

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 169 reviews.

Surreal's avatar

I am from Greece and I grew up next to the sea...that is really good on this.
    when aqva marine is the clear water green beach with the white fine sand,this is the
    October darker rough sea with seaweeds on the beach and high waves.
    I like it and it would be a thump up if top notes lasted longer,it IS long lasting but in a subtle spicy and woody drydown.

04th October, 2014

Jack Hunter's avatar

A weak bland citrus marine fragrance that lasts no more than a hour on my skin. Not impressed!

12th June, 2014

Way Off Scenter's avatar

Genre: Aquatic

Let me admit up front that I’m no great fan of aquatic fragrances. Most of them wind up smelling like chemical spills on my skin, and I can count the ones that work for me on the fingers of one hand. Or at least I could.

This Bvlgari certainly didn’t look promising: blue bottle, aqua (or should I say “aqva?”) on the label? Nope. The opening didn’t do much to help – it was the standard issue artificial “melon” flavor/calone concoction that’s launched a thousand fragrances since L’Eau d’Issey. But then, ten minutes later, what’s that? Good grief! It’s the “skankiest” indolic white flower accord I’ve smelled in a “masculine” fragrance in ages! Wheeeeee!

Next to join the fray is a nose-ticklingly crisp black pepper note that launches the whole composition into another, higher orbit. The precarious balance, the tension, between crisp, clean pepper and aquatic notes and the decadent white flowers makes Bvlgari Aqva ten times as interesting as your run-of-the-mill aquatic scent. Bravo to the nose that made this scent, because the two competing accords remain in balance until both begin to fade. What remains is a clean and somewhat sharp woody base, which if not inherently exciting at least avoid the suffocating woody amber that seems to be the base du jour.

Altogether a pleasant surprise!

09th June, 2014

Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

A beautiful but at the same time scary trip to the deep ocean. a place that you may attacked by a giant octopus!
    This is a really strange and mysterious fragrance.
    The opening is sharp, salty, green and aquatic scent that has a dark and deep smell!
    Actually more mysterious than dark but it's something different.
    In the mid that salty and green scents started to decay and some sweetness and some woodsy notes kicked in.
    The smell still is mysterious but it's not as unique as the opening. you may also smell some fresh and fruity smell like watermelon. but it's in the background.
    The projection is really great at the start, but dies down really quick and become skin scent.
    Longevity is average on my skin.
    A different smell that definitely you have to test it before buying it.
    It's not a safe blind buy!

01st June, 2014

Adama's avatar

I really wanted to like Aqua PH.

I've been looking for a nice Seaweed fragrance after enjoying the note in Polo Sport. I was directed to the Bvlgari line and was impressed by the note pyramids of Aqua/Marine and the Toniq flankers.

I blind-bought Marine and my hopes crashed- it was a floral nightmare, not at all what I was assuming it would be.

More cautious the next time around, I found Aqua PH in store and sampled it, and again my hopes were dashed.

Aqua isn't a good aquatic. For all the talk of it being a natural ocean smell, it just came across as repugnant. There is a very synthetic briny note that turned me off right away, alongside the fake water smell found in cleaning products.

I should have taken the fact that members were talking about how Aqua as "challenging to wear" as meaning "not good".

My girlfriend found it to be more masculine than Marine, but said she didn't want me to wear either.

Someone recommended Erofla by Creed to me, I guess that's my next stop.

28th December, 2013

hoop's avatar

This is my favorite day-to-day cologne and I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear it, certainly more than when I wear Chrome, Nautica or Cool Water. It lasts a fairly long time and the 'fresh' scent doesn't fade. Women especially notice it and always ask what it is that I'm wearing more often than when I wear more expensive or bold nighttime colognes.

If you like fresh scents for daytime or work wear I would give it a try. The only downside I can think of is that it is not very organic smelling.

19th December, 2013

• Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    (Shipping from United States)
    BVLGARI AQVA POUR HOMME MEN by BULGARI AQUA EDT Spray 3.4 oz ~ NEW IN TESTER BOX
    • Time Left: 13 days
    • Time Left: 15 days
    Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme TONIQ Cologner Men 3.3 oz / 3.4 oz edt New in Box aqua
    • Time Left: 10 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    BVLGARI AQUA Pour Homme (100ml)
    • Time Left: 29 days