Aqua pour Homme (2005)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme

Aqua pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme

Aqua pour Homme has a nice, salty, citrusy, aquatic opening. Later the drydown is all floral aquatic and kinda cloying due to its very strong projection. This may be just my skin but these "calone" or "blue" scents really take off with a little body heat and become very annoying. If I had a spray redo, I'd probably only do 2 sprays, and that's from a sample.

Very clean and casual, best for daytime.
16th April, 2018
Bulgari Aqua Pour Homme is an aquatic scent with moderate sillage and longevity. Maximum of 8 hours on the Skin.
The opening is spicy/peppery with aquatic notes.. It is fresh indeed but I don't smell the Mandarine. It's a fresh and bitter scent, not sweet at all.

Cool Water symbolizes the fresh and calm sea during summer,and beaches.

Whereas Aqua Pour Homme stands for the depth of the seas,the darkness of the sea during the night.

11th March, 2018
Starts off with a very dark aroma of realistic ocean, but in a beautiful way, with heavy notes of mandarin orange, petitgrain, realistic saltwater from the ocean (very salty), and a hint of seaweed. It leans extremely masculine. On drydown the seaweed becomes prominent but in a beautiful way (unlike the disgusting seaweed in Bond No. 9's "Wall Street"), and darker/less sharp than Deconstructing Eden's "Poseidon" EDP (another favourite of mine for realistic oceanic/marine colognes). It's also filled with the aroma of ocean water as well as sage and minerals. The aquatic note here is a wonderfully salty ocean water (similar to my nose to Acqua di Gio, and not like the clean aquatic notes in colognes like Cool Water). This resembles the actual scent of the ocean deep in a very pleasant and beautiful way, and I thoroughly enjoy it - especially as my father used to wear this when I was a child (and I have a lot of scent memory in this regard). For basenotes, I detect minerals and driftwood as well as a soapy amber. The basenotes actually smell sort of similar to Acqua di Gio, oddly. Sillage is moderate but leaning towards strong (less is more with this fragrance), while longevity is also firmly moderate at 4-5 hours. In fact after 5 hours, it's barely a skin scent. Overall this is a wonderful dark fragrance in general and great for evening or day wear in summer or winter in my opinion, while it is also maybe the greatest realistic ocean/marine fragrance in the market in my opinion (especially when you factor in cost). It's one of my favourites out of all the colognes I've smelled.
04th March, 2018
Generic , and nothing special at all..
Good but not great .
10th October, 2017
Aqua UFO
Who's to say an ocean can't
Smell like a perfume?
27th September, 2017
Nice bottle, inoffensive but rather bland and boring. I don't really do Aqua so not sure why I bought it?? Maybe I thought I could learn to like it? Just does nothing for me.
02nd May, 2017