Wicked (2002)

Based on 13 ratings

Wicked information

Wicked is a unisex fragrance by The Goth Rosary. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Wicked

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

To my nose, Wicked depends too much on the leather note — I find it overwhelms the tobacco and takes almost complete control of the fragrance. I guess this might be a good thing for a person who likes strong leather notes; not so nice if, like me, you can’t abide those aggressive notes in a fragrance. The leather note, itself, is rather synthetic to my nose. This might be a scent for leather lovers to check into — I don’t know, I’m not a dependable judge of leather — but I do know that it is not a scent for me.

20th November, 2007

Wearw's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This is a very nice smell, I think that it's very masculine and my husband wears it. The description says "Wonderfully Tempting... The smell of supple black leather & tobacco..." My first thought when I smelled this scent was an image of a man in a leather jacket, coming out from a cofféhouse or a pub late at night in rain. It smells like leather, smoke and fresh rain.

11th April, 2007