Wicked (2002)

Based on 13 ratings

Wicked information

Wicked is a unisex fragrance by The Goth Rosary. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Wicked

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

To my nose, Wicked depends too much on the leather note — I find it overwhelms the tobacco and takes almost complete control of the fragrance. I guess this might be a good thing for a person who likes strong leather notes; not so nice if, like me, you can’t abide those aggressive notes in a fragrance. The leather note, itself, is rather synthetic to my nose. This might be a scent for leather lovers to check into — I don’t know, I’m not a dependable judge of leather — but I do know that it is not a scent for me.

20th November, 2007

Wearw's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This is a very nice smell, I think that it's very masculine and my husband wears it. The description says "Wonderfully Tempting... The smell of supple black leather & tobacco..." My first thought when I smelled this scent was an image of a man in a leather jacket, coming out from a cofféhouse or a pub late at night in rain. It smells like leather, smoke and fresh rain.

11th April, 2007

Add your review of Wicked

Member images of Wicked

There are no member images of Wicked yet. Why not be the first?