Wicked (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseThe Goth Rosary
PerfumerAnti Sally

About Wicked

Wicked is a shared / unisex perfume by The Goth Rosary. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anti Sally

Reviews of Wicked

To my nose, Wicked depends too much on the leather note — I find it overwhelms the tobacco and takes almost complete control of the fragrance. I guess this might be a good thing for a person who likes strong leather notes; not so nice if, like me, you can’t abide those aggressive notes in a fragrance. The leather note, itself, is rather synthetic to my nose. This might be a scent for leather lovers to check into — I don’t know, I’m not a dependable judge of leather — but I do know that it is not a scent for me.
20th November, 2007
This is a very nice smell, I think that it's very masculine and my husband wears it. The description says "Wonderfully Tempting... The smell of supple black leather & tobacco..." My first thought when I smelled this scent was an image of a man in a leather jacket, coming out from a cofféhouse or a pub late at night in rain. It smells like leather, smoke and fresh rain.
11th April, 2007

Add your review of Wicked

Shop for Wicked products online

Search Amazon for Wicked

Member images of Wicked

There are no member images of Wicked yet. Why not be the first?