Dervish (2002)

• Perfumer: Anti Sally
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Dervish information

Dervish is a unisex fragrance by The Goth Rosary. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Dervish

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

jPhx's avatar

Perfect for the cooler days that will roll in soon. Dervish is subtle and super smooth, none of the spices are overwhelming and as Wearw has said all blend wonderfully.

01st October, 2011

This is more like it… this one has some character. It has shadowy elements of earthiness, darkness, and dryness. The spices (rather exotic ones) control almost everything to my nose and this results in a good thing: it catches interest and provides a direction, a theme: meditative esoterica. In the background threads a musky, vanilla-y sandalwood that is solid and respectable and more than competent. The balance is superb and the ambiance is the olfactory version of immersion in a trance …

31st August, 2008

Wearw's avatar

Sweden Sweden

When I smelled Dervish for the first time, I fell instantly for it. The description says "Mysterious, Enchanting. smell the rich blend of ancient spices. Earthy musk, Soulful sandalwood & Velvety vanilla beans!"
    It smells wooden and earthy with a wonderful vanilla scent. It's neither too earthy or too sweet, but a perfect blend. I love this smell, I'm 26 years old and feminine but not girly, and it suits me perfectly. My favorite scents are sandalwood, vanilla and bergamot. I like musk but many perfumes become too "musky", this only has a hint of musk in the basenotes.

11th April, 2007