Seattle Rain (2002)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3

Based on 12 ratings

Seattle Rain information

Seattle Rain is a unisex fragrance by The Goth Rosary. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Seattle Rain

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Fresh and clean is right: Smells like a soaking rain. I get a salt note as background to the subtle ozonicsÖ and thatís about it. Itís a competent scent but not what would be called complex. Iíve smelled scents like this before so it isnít exactly unique. I like it but Iím unsure of what I would do with it: I donít have enough imagination to make do with ozonics and salt. I have a small decant of it so Iíll experiment Ė maybe inspiration will comeÖ

23 August, 2008

Wearw's avatar

Sweden Sweden

I agree with the previous poster, this is a very clean scent and smells just like rain. Not marine at all, but smells like that fresh outdoor scent just after a spring rain. Very fresh.

11th April, 2007

NWCityguy2's avatar

Fresh and clean. It actually does smell like a rainy day up here in the great North West. I wouldn't consider it a marine scent, because it is sooooo much more mellow than the ones I've smelled.

06 August, 2004