Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum information

HousePinaud
Parent CompanyAmerican International Beauty Group

About Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum is a masculine fragrance by Pinaud.

Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum fragrance notes

Reviews of Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

One of the sexiest scents that my hubby wears! Highly recommended gentlemen's scent that I wish more men would splash on in my corner of the universe....LOL!
12th October, 2017
A watery bay rum that isn't terrible, but also isn't inspiring. Dirt cheap, which is a good thing, but if I'd been able to sample this first, I wouldn't have bought it.
27th August, 2017
Not sure what this has to do with pirates or islands because it smells exactly like the glaze you apply to a sugar ham during the holidays. Nothing wrong with that, smells really good. Doesn't last long, maybe an hour or two but projects nicely during that time. Interestingly, it does reemerge with some heat or sweat after the scent seems to be gone hours later.
26th February, 2017
Ahh, Bay Rum an ageless manly scent, for sure. OK, it's fairly short lived, like every other true Bay Rum scent I have tried. This one is quite spicy with cinnamon and clove notes. I truly love this juice.

It is inexpensive, which elevates it above some other fine Bay Rums in my eyes. As an aftershave it is lightly scented compared to EDTs or EDCs. I like it fine stock, but; do doctor mine up some. I add about 1/8 ounce of bay leaf essential oil (pimento rasimosa bay not laurel bay) to each 12 ounce bottle. That brings up the bay note a couple clicks to compete very well with the longer lasting spice notes. I also apply it liberally to the face and chest. Bay EO is a good treatment for the scalp. A little splash there too? What the heck, it works very well as a hair tonic as well. It garners compliments and check out visits.

At $10 a bottle (~$11.50 with the EO) it's very inexpensive to enjoy this one. And I most certainly do. A true gem for me.
20th July, 2016 (last edited: 18th December, 2016)
I really like the clove-y-ness of this one and so does my wife.

I can see how it might be too much for some, but I like my bay rum clove-y.

Two negatives, though:
Longevity is mediocre at a solid 4-6 hours.

Also my last bottle got really wonky toward the end with a stronger musk-y scent than it originally had. Maybe I was imagining it.
06th September, 2015
Reminds me of fireball gobstoppers..i can picture pirates wearing this with the rough and raw ingrediants they may of had to work with at the time. The plastic bottle has sort of spoilt my fragrance tho or is it the scent itself because i get an off putting rubbery note. Wouldnt be a bad one to wear in the colder months as a quick splash and go.
30th May, 2015 (last edited: 08th August, 2017)

Add your review of Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

Shop for Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum products online

Search Amazon for Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

Member images of Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

There are no member images of Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum yet. Why not be the first?