Vetyver Uomo
by Malizia

Vetyver Uomo information

Parent CompanyMirato

About Vetyver Uomo

Vetyver Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Malizia.

Reviews of Vetyver Uomo

I feel a bit out of place being the first to give this a thumbs down, as I am among far more educated noses than myself here, and this was also recommended to me by one such member on here whose opinions I value and whose suggestions and reviews have been very helpful to me. All of this leads me to wonder if perhaps I'm victim to a more recent formulation that falls short? In any case, I've been trying to come up with how to explain just why this one doesn't work for me. I know it doesn't fit my usual powerhouse or thereabouts preferences, but for example I sometimes particularly during the summer enjoy wearing Acqua Di Gio from time to time as a refreshing departure from my usual, so I think I can usually appreciate a fragrance for whatever it is in itself including if it's outside my personal preferences or even something that I feel doesn't fit me and I wouldn't wear. In other words, I'd at least like to think I'm capable of a fair, "It's nice, just not for me." This one though, no matter where I try to place it, it just doesn't seem to work, I honestly just can't find any appreciation for it. If it has a voice, I just don't get it.
02nd February, 2015
Fresh, citrus, floral open gives way to a linear vetiver note with poor sillage and average longevity. Vetiver on training wheels. 3 out of 5.
18th August, 2014
Great inexpensive vetiver with a smell that ratiates quality. If you wonder, what it is similar to, imagine the excellent Nobile Vetiver by Chopard with a touch of Baime by MPG - there you have it.
12th November, 2013
This is definitely the best vetiver I've ever smelled. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I own Encre Noir and have tried Guerlain's vetiver, but prefer this one.
15th March, 2013
What can I say.. I wore this $20 fragrance through most of highschool and it's 100% nostalgia for me, maybe hence my 5 star rating.. But it lasts forever, and to date, is probably my favorite scent of all time. The whole reason I even joined this website was to find a cologne that might be considered "Malizia on steroids" and of much higher quality.. So if you know anything that smells just like this, tell me!
07th December, 2012
Simply a classic sporty, dry and virile vetiver with floral and herbal traits, some dynamic soapy energizing sweet facets, a patchouli support and a certain dose of sharp and crisp green/ambery smokiness. Initially a bomb of projection and even present for hours. A bit deodorant kind for sure but never disturbing, too artificial or dissonant. A pity it smells finally too much floral and sweetly pungent. A decent "on a budget" choice probably interesting to be layered with more precious and expensive niche vetivers around.
27th October, 2012 (last edited: 03rd November, 2012)

Add your review of Vetyver Uomo

Shop for Vetyver Uomo products online

Search Amazon for Vetyver Uomo

Member images of Vetyver Uomo

There are no member images of Vetyver Uomo yet. Why not be the first?