Jasper Conran Woman (2003)
    by Jasper Conran

Reviews of Jasper Conran Woman

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

teardrop's avatar
    teardrop
    England England

This is a fresh, cologne-like scent, crisp, clean & quite masculine. l get a note of something like petitgrain or neroli, but it turns into air-freshener on me. lt wears close to the skin & doesn't last very long. No matter, it was far too "office scent" for my taste.

07 February, 2011

Hexter's avatar
    Hexter

It might take me a while to get used to this. It's a crisp, hard, professional sort of smell, but I find it a bit too lemony-fresh. Other have said it's strongly floral and it reminded one colleague of a fragrance from the seventies. There is an interesting slightly coniferous mint as the flowers and citrus wear off and it seems like an interesting and well made perfume to me, although I think it would be a bit more suited to men. It is also pretty strong, although business-like enough to wear to work.

05 May, 2010

The_Entity's avatar
    The_Entity

Not the most interesting of bottles, but the scent is lovely and lasts a long time, best for daytime wear

12 February, 2009

deeperthought's avatar
    deeperthought

I really like this one on my Wife's skin. A pale floral with a slight hint of earthiness (to stave off any sickliness) and just a hint of mint (OK could be imagining this but I actually find it similar in accord to Ferrari Red for some reason).
    Nice.