Jasper Conran Woman (2003)
by Jasper Conran

Jasper Conran Woman information

Year of Launch2003

HouseJasper Conran
Parent CompanyEuropean Designer Productions

About Jasper Conran Woman

Jasper Conran Woman is a feminine perfume by Jasper Conran. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Jasper Conran Woman

This is a fresh, cologne-like scent, crisp, clean & quite masculine. l get a note of something like petitgrain or neroli, but it turns into air-freshener on me. lt wears close to the skin & doesn't last very long. No matter, it was far too "office scent" for my taste.
07th February, 2011
It might take me a while to get used to this. It's a crisp, hard, professional sort of smell, but I find it a bit too lemony-fresh. Other have said it's strongly floral and it reminded one colleague of a fragrance from the seventies. There is an interesting slightly coniferous mint as the flowers and citrus wear off and it seems like an interesting and well made perfume to me, although I think it would be a bit more suited to men. It is also pretty strong, although business-like enough to wear to work.
05th May, 2010
Not the most interesting of bottles, but the scent is lovely and lasts a long time, best for daytime wear
12th February, 2009
I really like this one on my Wife's skin. A pale floral with a slight hint of earthiness (to stave off any sickliness) and just a hint of mint (OK could be imagining this but I actually find it similar in accord to Ferrari Red for some reason).
20th July, 2007

Add your review of Jasper Conran Woman

Shop for Jasper Conran Woman products online

Search Amazon for Jasper Conran Woman

Member images of Jasper Conran Woman

There are no member images of Jasper Conran Woman yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Jasper Conran Woman