Amor Amor (2003)

PerfumerLaurent Bruyère
PerfumerDominique Ropion
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Amor Amor

Amor Amor is a feminine perfume by Cacharel. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyère

Reviews of Amor Amor

The way a perfume is pretty Due Bottle makes it Very Beautiful but AMOR AMOR By CACHAREL is one of The fragrances The Scent is Enough Beautiful Then It Needless to have a Simulator Bottle.What a Interesting Repugnance!A Lovely Happy scent with hint of Romance in a Harsh and Rude bottle.

Actually a Delicious melange of Lovely fruits,Precious flowers And a Sweet Touch By Vanilla for Those Lover Sweetness However It is sweet But without being Eatable and Cloying.This Elegant Elixir Makes a Smile on Your face.This EDT is a sophisticated fruity scent For me.

In other words Juicy, Amiable, Impressive,Youngish,Yummy,Addictive and Ebullient.perfect for Romantic Occasion as well as the Everyday Use.Suitable for any season Especially SPRING/AUTUMN.
I recommend it For a Young Lady who Wants make a Statement of Love without Bawl.

Longevity?Good Whereas is a EDT.

02nd June, 2015
I'm not a fan of Cacherel perfumes anyway, but Amour Amour is the worst I've tried so far: on my skin it smells exactly like cherryade I remember from my childhood (not an altogether unpleasant smell, but I'd prefer not to smell like a sweet and very artificial fizzy drink!). Certainly not an expensive smelling perfume. All the more ironic when it shares its name (albeit with a slightly different spelling) with the distinguished Jean Patou perfume.

23rd August, 2014
We of the never never, are Cacharel followers, I have friends who love and wear Anais Anais, my husband has been through several bottles of Amor Amor pour homme/ Tentation and I enjoy Noa for its gentle appeal when others seem 'too much' A personage no less than Christopher Sheldrake commented favourably on Amor Amor in a Basenotes piece with Grant Osbourne. Well that got my heart beating. CS could recommend arsenic and I'd be Madame Bovary. Amor Amor Absolu was my choice in favour of the original 'classic' (which by the way is Bois de Jasmin's favourite fruity floral) because I'm old, jaded and cynical, but I love pineapple with the enthusiasm of a child. When my husband wears 'Quasar' it appears like a cartoon thought balloon, above the head or to the side, entirely independent of the rest of the composition. Genius. People, you have two choices (disregard the flankers) Classic or Absolue. My choice was with Absolue because I am older but when Victoria Frolova and Chris Sheldrake are on the same page with the Classic, if I was young, I'd be buying it, Lady Cacharel has a nice ring to it.
25th May, 2014
This one I find charming on other people, though I find there's a little aquatic something something that I can't wear myself. That said, it may be this aquatic facet that gives it the very tenderness and lilting quality I appreciate when it works on others. It's lighthearted, though not necessarily just for the young.

Well done for what it is.

24th April, 2014 (last edited: 28th April, 2015)
rbaker Show all reviews
A warm round grapefruit-orange creamy opens this top note , with jamine and an delightful white musk mixing with a pleasant lily-of-the-valley accord in the dry down. The base arrives gradually, dominated by wood, tonka and a hint of a synthetic ambergris note. Overall this is a bit unexciting, but quite smoothly blended with a bit of roundness and quite attractive. Good projection and silage with an excellent longevity of nine hours - the latter just is pushing it across the line into a positive score - by the skin of its teeth though.
06th March, 2014
After purchasing this, and spraying it on before getting into the car, my brother and I both agreed on one thing: Creamsicle. It's loudly sweet, or sweetly loud, in the same shrill and obnoxious way as Gucci's Rush, and just as linear but minus the skankiness. I have to be having one of those days where I feel like behaving like a sulky adolescent and don't care that I'm not being at all elegant or sophisticated.
04th November, 2012

Add your review of Amor Amor

Shop for Amor Amor products online

Shop for Amor Amor at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Amor Amor

Member images of Amor Amor

There are no member images of Amor Amor yet. Why not be the first?