Gucci Eau de Parfum II (2003)
    by Gucci

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 105 ratings

Gucci Eau de Parfum II Fragrance Notes

Gucci Eau de Parfum II information

Similar bottle to Gucci EDP but with a pink liquid.

Shop for Gucci Eau de Parfum II products online

50ml EdP
    100ml EdT
    $80.21*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 47.95)

Reviews of Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Showing 1 to 6 of 19 reviews.

Way Off Scenter's avatar

Gucci Eau de Parfum II is a delightfully brisk, fruity, green floral that miraculously avoids the crass hard candy sweetness that plagues so many of its type, trading brisk, grassy herbaceous notes and judiciously applied aldehydes for the usual pink Kool-Aid accord. It’s at once heartening to see what beauty can be derived from this tired genre, and revelatory of the cynicism that breeds the accustomed bubble-headed fruity floral celebrity scent.

The top notes limn the expected sweet-tart berry accord, soon joined by a floral bouquet in which violet and jasmine play dominant roles. The green notes that rescue Gucci EdP II from banality swoop in not long after, and once the three components – fruit, florals, and green – assemble, the scent plays out in a consistent, linear manner for several hours before settling into an unusually reserved clean musk and wood drydown. Altogether an unexpected pleasure.

15 June, 2014

awara-hoon's avatar

My sister wore this, I liked it on her,so she bought it for me.On her, it seemed to smell predominantly of raspberry, possibly rose, on me, it seems to smell quite subtly different, and I agree with previous more...eleganty-put reviews which mention the fresher,slightly more leafy scent that fades to one of soft fruit and roses.Which I wouldn't normally wear if you paid me,but..it works,it stops just short of being too talcum-powdery or sweet,I get a faint hint of violets or blackcurrant and I really like it,even after a few hours,I think it's quite long-lasting, without being invasive.A friend of mine said it reminded her vaguely of rose -scented incense,possibly with sandalwood, I can understand that....In a strange way..it's ..possibly not something I would have dreamed of wearing myself,I don't see myself as "this type of person" but it IS a lovely scent, if I'm actually, having a Fluffy day,I will wear it..

28 October, 2012

lex's avatar

black currant makes a dominate presence in gucci 2 then dies.violet and berries play a major part now.this one is ok but its not much of a floral so for da ladies that wanna get sumethin different, hey.gucci 2 is nice ,the berry blend is kinda off putting 2 me and this one isnt exciting.

26 January, 2012

blood-orange's avatar

This seems to be a very popular fragrance, and while I understand its appeal, I guess I expected something more.

Gucci eau de Parfum II appears to be the perfect Summer choice for the young and extremely feminine. This is your typical pink fruity floral, inoffensive and pleasant.

The opening of Gucci eau de Parfum II is actually quite strong, with the berries and citrus coming to the fore early in the composition. The florals, although present, hardly feature in this fragrance. The fruit certainly dominates.

The heart softens a little into a shampoo-like concoction that is both clean and delicate. Once again it is that 'straight out of the shower' type smell that is replicated here.

The drydown is by far my favourite part, with a musky and subtle berry scent creating a direct comparison to berry flavoured yoghurt. I thoroughly enjoyed this sudden creaminess and I found it to round off the scent nicely.

Although fruity fragrances aren't really my thing, I rather like its 'cuteness', I have to say that this is quite delicious. I'll also add that I found no problem with the lasting power, it lasts considerably well on me.

26 June, 2011

katk925's avatar

Loved this at first but it disappeared on me in hours. Had to return it sadly as I am not a person to put up with respraying. If it works on your skin and lasts this is a winner.

14 June, 2011

Grottola's avatar

I find it interesting that no one has yet noted the connection between Gucci Eau de Parfum II and Gucci Pour Homme II. Besides the cleverly-executed Violet note, EdP II gives off the same "tea" vibe that Pour Homme II gives off. I suspect it's the Blackcurrants, but really, Gucci Pour Homme II is, to me, essentially a masculine version of the similarly-named Gucci Eau de Parfum II. I still like the men's better, but this is still a superior women's release from the past decade and bears great sillage and longevity.

My 50 year old mother loves this one.

15 February, 2011

• 1 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 3 days
    HIGHEST BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    GUCCI II EAU DE PARFUM NATURAL SPRAY 75 ML / 2.5 FL.OZ NEW (T)
    • Time Left: 15 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Gucci II by Gucci Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml. For Women (sku:11686)
    • Time Left: 7 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Gucci Gucci II 1.7 oz (50 ml) Women's Eau de Parfum NEW!
    • Time Left: 7 days