Splendour (1988)
    by Avon

Reviews of Splendour

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

perfumefanatic's avatar
    perfumefanatic

Athought this is a spicy, ambery 80's type scent heavy on the tuberose and white flowers, I think it came out in the early 90's. Because of copyright issues with Elizabeth Arden who made a perfume called "Splendor", it was renamed "Evermore" and like many Avon scents was not available for long. It now goes for high prices on Ebay. They are both the same scent in the same bottle with different names. Really nice floral perfume!

09 December, 2012 (Last Edited: 23 December, 2012)

MrLenny1979's avatar
    MrLenny1979

What a BEAUTIFUL Fragrance, and it has a rather " High End " quality to it, and NOT a dime=store smelling Fragrance, it's truly special. I remember this scent advertised in a 1992 AVON catalog, the " Look " captivated me, then one day my beloved Mother purchased a bottle, when I smelled it " I KNEW " it would be my #1 AVON Fragrance EVER ! So go on E-bay and locate a bottle and buy THEN try, It's divine !

28 September, 2011

MrPinette's avatar
    MrPinette

I wear this fragrance by Avon called " Splendour " It is a ladies fragrance, however it is a spicy, somewhat ambery fragrance. It is WANDERFUL! It is no longer made, but you can still find it on E-Bay. Go on, try this elegant, simply sensual Eau De Cologne call Splendour.

28 March, 2006