Avon Soft Musk
by Avon

Avon Soft Musk information

HouseAvon

About Avon Soft Musk

Avon Soft Musk is a feminine perfume by Avon.

Reviews of Avon Soft Musk

enjoyable and soft, easy to wear
19th February, 2014
This is a scent for blending into the background. It isn't the kind of scent that stops you in you tracks. I can't detect much floral, just a very comforting powdery musk. It reminds me of being cuddled by my mother even though I don't think she wore this. It's lovely as a bath powder. Recently it seems that Avon have tried to keep prices low and quality has suffered with a lot of their lines. This one is the same as it always was, dare I say a 'classic'. It does what it says on the tin 'Soft Musk'. I'd wear it to work to smell 'nice'.
28th December, 2011
Got this from a dear friend, but I could never really get enthused about it. It wasn't actively foul; it was just very, very synthetic-smelling and kind of odd to me. Set off my allergies, too. The later offshoot, Peony Soft Musk, smelled nothing like it and was really lovely, one of my alltime Avon faves.
22nd October, 2011
This scent make me feel delighted and smoothed. feminie in a tender way. Not loud but soothing and warm. The only pity is that staying power is limited. On my skin just 3-5 hours.
13th October, 2011
Oh My Gosh! I didn't think they made this scent at AVON anymore. I just noticed today they still carry it on their website and I hadn't worn it since the 1980's.
I was given a very small bottle of Avon Soft Musk as a child. I remember it having a soft, powdery, innocent, floral scent. A lot of other perfumes would cause my allergies to act up, but this one was just perfect. I loved it and it lasted quite a long time. Not to mention, it was appropriate for any age because of how delicate it was. A true gem and I see it is very affordable too. I drained every last drop out of that little bottle.
05th April, 2010
Cheap ol' synthetic musk that smells really nice. Woody basenotes.
19th April, 2009

Add your review of Avon Soft Musk

Shop for Avon Soft Musk products online

Search Amazon for Avon Soft Musk

Member images of Avon Soft Musk

There are no member images of Avon Soft Musk yet. Why not be the first?