Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca (2003)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca information

Year of Launch2003

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca

Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca is a shared / unisex perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2003

Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca

A very polarizing scent, this Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca!

How a person responds to AAL-F by Guerlain seems very much influenced by their expectations of it: Will it be a lemony avalanche, a sour-sweet candy, a sorbet, a limoncello, a field of verbena and neroli, or ??? So one ought to clear their minds of any such wish / expectation when aprroaching AAL-F.

I did so, knowing what I would want from an "ideal" lemon citrus fragrance.

AAL-F is NOT an in-your-face treatment of the lemon note, thankfully. It is a thoughtfully crafted potion from the point of view of the artisan perfumer: Exploring the lemon concept along the lines of the aroma of the fruit's peel proper, its cousins bergamot and lime, the greenness of floral blossom, augmented by licorice goodness of anise and starchy, nondescript "woods" note.

It's a treatise, not a poster, of this most pleasant tart experience from several angles. It's fresh, pungent, aromatic, and a delicate treat overall.
22nd September, 2018
I am a citrus lover and I am a fan of Guerlain so I came to this scent with high expectations. Perhaps too high.

The lemon note is a bit muted and not quite as juicy as the box/packaging picture might imply. Sort of a muted, non-pareil lemon-after-dinner-mint kind of lemon. After this dries down, the sweetness is amplified by a fruit note (pear?) that tends to animate the citrus and (at least to me) smell like something young girls spray on at Sephora with abandon.

It doesn't really transition much from there, since AALF is a very linear scent. It is not entirely surprising as many of the AA are structured this way, but it is no excuse for a Guerlain release that smells wholly unoriginal, uncreative and a bit cheap.

Disappointed.
06th July, 2010
I'm amazed that this scent has received such negative reviews on here. It's a gorgeous, sweetly lemony scent which is fresh and clean smelling. It does NOT smell like furniture polish or citronella candles to me! It isn't an eye-wateringly citrusy scent and instead reminds me very much of lemon sherbet. It has been mentioned here that it has a woody dry-down, which I totally disagree with. On me it remains fresh and sweet smelling all the way through and I don't detect any hint of woodiness in it. Also, some reviewers have mentioned that it doesn't last long. Again, I disagree because on me I can use one spray of it and still smell it on myself by the end of the day so it's actually very long-lasting for an eau-de-toilette!! Of course, everyone's different and on some people it may be that it doesn't last as long but on me it definitely lasts. In my view this is one of the nicest scents in the Aqua-Allegoria range. It smells lovely, comes in a very pretty bottle and is reasonably priced so I give it a very big thumbs up!
13th February, 2009
I bought it because I liked the initial lemon scent. It smelled very fresh and light and I thought it would be good as a "non-fragrance" summer fragrance. To my disappointment, there is nothing left to smell even a few minutes later. And I mean nothing! A waste of money, in my opinion.
10th December, 2007
This is the worst Guerlain I have experienced. Smells like lemon furniture polish for an instant, and then ALL smell disappears. I have drenched myself with this only to find that 10 minutes later there is no evidence of anything. Why this is still available, and yet Gentiana is discontinued is a mystery to me!!
13th April, 2007
Starts suprisingly fresh, the lemon has a very very slight bitter touch which attracted me to it. But after those nice topnotes something happens. Something sweet happens and it is overly sweet for me! There is something in it which hurts my nose and everything just goes all blurry. Can't focus on any notes at all with it being so hazy.
03rd February, 2007

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca products online

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca 2.5oz/ 75ml Eau de Toilette. New in Box.HTF

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 19:12:21 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $189.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

WOMENS GUERLAIN AQUA ALLEGORIA LEMON FRESCA Perfume 3 ML VIAL EDT LEMON ANISE

End Date: Wednesday Nov-7-2018 16:25:35 PST
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Lemon-Fresca yet. Why not be the first?