L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (2004)
by Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme information

Year of Launch2004

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerBéatrice Piquet
Creative DirectorSylvaine Delacourte
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Béatrice Piquet

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

This spicy fresh breeze,
Quintessentially Guerlain,
Wakens my senses.
18th November, 2017
High quality juice , that speaks " I'm rich ".
Evening wear only in my opinion , and for 35 and over only in my opinion.
It gets compliments, and tons of attention , the people who dont give you compliments still smelt it, and enjoyed it , but were too shy to approach you .
One of the best evening wear scents out there !
10th October, 2017
Originally I didn't like it. To me it smell like old people wear. With strong cacao and patchouli notes. But now I think it is one of the most sophisticated smelling parfum. Equal to any niche.
09th May, 2017
This has a quiet austerity to it. It's mature, but comes off very well made and quite beautiful.

I typically detest gourmand fragrances, but this one is my exception.

The individual notes are detectable for me. The best thing I can say about LIDG is that it's a fragrance that teaches you about fragrance. It has layers, they're all there. The longevity and projection are well above satisfactory.

10.
07th May, 2017
A nice scent that has a refinement to it that makes me only want to wear for more formal events. The cocoa is the main note that stands out to me, but it comes off as a smooth, powdery choco/vanilla. Citrus is just present in the beginning, provides a bit of freshness. After that, it's all smooth, refined cocoa with some patchouli and florals.

It seems to dip its foot into both a mature man's scent and also a modern scent for much younger but still refined guy. An interesting personality on LIDG for sure.

Performance is excellent, not beastly.
10th March, 2017
Simply the best eau de toillete available...its refreshing yet dirty ..its annoying yet captivating..its edible yet poisonous ..be assured ...every lady I've come across has gone a bit strange over this.
28th January, 2017 (last edited: 22nd June, 2017)

Add your review of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme