L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (2004)
by Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme information

Year of Launch2004

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerBéatrice Piquet
PerfumerSylvaine Delacourte
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Sylvaine Delacourte and Béatrice Piquet

Reviews of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

I bought this two years ago, and I love it. Boozey and unmistakably masculine, it is currently my favorite.

I look forward to trying more from Guerlain, but I am a bit hesitant because of how good this stuff is...I don't want the next one to let me down!
23rd March, 2015
Unfortunately, I bought this fragrance, and I am so regretted. The fragrance opens with a wonderful aroma of citrus, cocoa and anise. The initial aroma has excellent balance between bitter cocoa note and spicy note. Then after 15-20 minutes you have to place your nasal to where sprayed it to can smell the odor. If you're lucky, a very weak smell accompanies you above one hour and subsequently nothing at all.(A complete dry down!!!)
There are many stories about the Extreme version reformulation in web. A few days ago, I sent an email to royal Guerlain house!!!They accepted the reformulation in EDP and EDT version of this fragrance.
However, they told to me, they accepted this issue in 2014 version,but all evidence indicates the reformulation occurred in the 2012 versions and later.
This is really ridiculous!!!
24th January, 2015
I smell it on meeting with client few years ago. The cacao and citrus notes struck me and I went to Internet to buy it straight away... Just about time because I was looking for new fragrance which is unique. After all these years, I still wear it. Thumbs up.
04th December, 2014
Disappointing in the sense that it's boring and offers very little to excite the nose. I get a cold, bitter lemon/citrus note up top, a smooth patchouli in the base, and maybe a little cocoa somewhere in the mix. The citrus aspect is its best part. I was very unimpressed by this the first several times I tried it, so much so that I thought I had a fake. I compared it to a real bottle and guess what? They smelled exactly the same. So it wasn't a fake, just milquetoast enough to pass for flat, defective counterfeit juice. The Extreme is great and worth seeking out. But this one is bland and barely noticeable.

Am I missing something?
11th October, 2014
Cacao mixed with citrus and the some powdery drydown that lasts long but unfortunately
on my skin it was close to skin type after the top.
Has good lasting power but not as much silage as I wanted to have.
All in all a great fragrance that has absolute quality .
I had used 3 bottles of it , really Great stuff.
04th October, 2014
It's now been a couple of weeks and I've chosen to revisit the scent and just can't get enough of it. As much as I liked it right off the bat, over the course of a few wearings I grew to truly love it and even increased it from a four-star rating to five. I'm not usually a big fan of anise in my colognes but it's handled so well here that I quite enjoy it, along with the lemon at the top. What I don't get from this is "jasmine". It must be a subtle supporting note, because the cocoa is the very strongest note, with some patchouli peeking through but never dominating, only obvious to the wearer. This scent has some complexity to it though so it will wear differently on everyone's skin. For instance there was a review that said there was a "hint" of cocoa in the drydown. Well...on my skin it's a cocoa bombardment from the top right down to the base. Of course that's meant in the best way possible--this scent is nothing but smooth, well-blended quality, just be aware that it will definitely wear differently on you than on everyone else here, and the difference might be quite dramatic. One of my new favorites!
01st September, 2014 (last edited: 21st September, 2014)

Add your review of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

Shop for L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme products online

Shop for L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

Member images of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

There are no member images of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?