Red Door Revealed (2003)

Year of Launch2003

HouseElizabeth Arden
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Red Door Revealed

A sister scent to the 1989 original. The bottle is identical shape and aimed at a younger audience.

Red Door Revealed fragrance notes

Reviews of Red Door Revealed

I rather like Red Door Revealed. In my opinion, it's like a younger version of the original Red Door, something that a young woman can wear without smelling ghastly or too grown up.

Red Door Revealed opens with some subtle fruitiness, however pear just didn't strike me as one of the notes in this fragrance, somehow it's missing. The top notes are more like a sharp but fleeting burst of orange, bergamot and berries.

The heart of this scent is what I enjoyed the most. This fragrance becomes a soft, powdery and feminine floral, which settles on the skin beautifully.

The lasting power of this fragrance is fantastic on my skin, lasting well up to 6 hours.

If you're avoiding this fragrance simply because you presume it has the same overpowering and strong sillage like Red Door has, you are missing out. Red Door Revealed is the total opposite of Red Door. It's pretty, youthful, light, casual and sweet
04th June, 2011
It's too bad that I'm giving this perfume such a bad rating, because I would like to like it!

This was a gift from my aunt when I was sixteen and putting it on again I remember why I never wore this stuff.

The scent of "revealed" is best described in 3 layers. The first is an intense sweetness, the second is a strong floral bouquet and the third, most basic scent is a bit like warm plastic that I think is trying to be a musk of some sort. The end result is a scent that is sweet and powdery with an unpleasant plastic twang that becomes more noticeable as you pull away.

The plasticyness dies down a little as the perfume settles (perhaps it is the result of the plastic spray cap?) but for whatever reason I'm still not impressed with the sweet floral mixture. I don't even think I would want to use it as an air freshener.

I'll be nice and give it a "neutral."
29th December, 2008
Smells like a nice floral bouquet. I can definitely smell violet, jasmine, orchid and amber. I like this version better than the original, which is heavier and more oriental. Lasting power is pretty decent at 10+ hours. Besides that, you can find this frag pretty cheaply at several discount (online and retail) stores.
05th December, 2008
I bought this perfume in a gift set when there was a serious discount in the local department store. I hate Red Door although I am not sure if I like Red Door Revealed completely either. I ended up giving it to a treasured friend. I hope she is enjoying it.
25th October, 2006
This fragrances' fair bouquet is well grounded in a moderate amber base. In fact, it's the amber in this mix that really cinches it for me. It is mild and wears close to the skin. Very faint after an hour or two, but will probably wear better in the heat of summer. Thankfully, this version meshes with my chemistry MUCH better than the original RD. A definite thumbs up!
02nd May, 2006
Red Door Revealed on me is a synthetic brew that smells like plastic melons. Pass! I like the original.

13th February, 2006

Add your review of Red Door Revealed

Shop for Red Door Revealed products online

Shop for Red Door Revealed at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Red Door Revealed

Member images of Red Door Revealed

There are no member images of Red Door Revealed yet. Why not be the first?