Fresh White Musk Fantasy

Fresh White Musk Fantasy information

HouseBody Fantasies
Parent CompanyParfums de Coeur

About Fresh White Musk Fantasy

Fresh White Musk Fantasy is a feminine perfume by Body Fantasies.

Reviews of Fresh White Musk Fantasy

Don't get the body spray version of this. It smells like an ashtray. If you get the spray mist (the one in the regular plastic bottle) it smells just like Body Shop's White Musk, and I'm not a great fan of that one either. If I had to choose between the 2 Body Shop wins. Body Fantasies has other fantastic scents; in my opinion, this just isn't one of them.
09th May, 2010
Oh, this is another scent I'll always come back to if my cash gets a little too tight! I always receive the nicest compliments when I wear this. I've been a fan since high school and I'm still one in my late 20's!
12th January, 2009
I like white musks in general and this is a good one. It's a white-floral musk blend that tends toward the creamy, skin-musk variety with a hint of baby oil and a clean, fresh undertone. It seems to sink in to the skin rather than "sparkle" on the skin's surface like other drugstore white musks do. (Interestingly, Body Fantasies products are made by Parfums de Coeur - which also makes Prince Matchabelli products, including the very effervescent Fresh White Musk, another really good drugstore musk.) I like this scent quite a bit but have found I prefer it in body lotion form rather than spray for whatever reason. Overall, this is a great product and one of the best impulse purchase buys around; how can you go wrong with $5 to $6 for a nice big bottle?!
25th September, 2005

Add your review of Fresh White Musk Fantasy

Shop for Fresh White Musk Fantasy products online

Search Amazon for Fresh White Musk Fantasy

Member images of Fresh White Musk Fantasy

There are no member images of Fresh White Musk Fantasy yet. Why not be the first?