New Musk for Men (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HousePrince Matchabelli
Parent CompanyParfums de Coeur

About New Musk for Men

New Musk for Men is a masculine fragrance by Prince Matchabelli. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of New Musk for Men

I bought this from Wal-Mart in a 3 pack with Bod Man Blue Musk, and Body Heat. All 3 are body sprays in the little 1.7oz windex type of bottles. This is exactly what the bottle says it is...new musk. It has a typical newer cologne citrus aquatic type opening, but I can smell the musk very strong. The musk smell cuts through the citrus, and is very sharp similar to Azzaro Chrome. It almost seems fecal for a few seconds, but it turns into that typical sweet warm musk smell. I love this stuff so much, but I wish I could find it in body spray form in a bigger bottle, but it seems the body spray is a Christmas special only. Oh well I guess I will just buy a couple more of those 3 packs for $5 before Christmas is over. Parfums de Coeur makes a lot of very high quality products I suggest you try them.
07th December, 2010 (last edited: 04th March, 2011)
Very soft and sweet smelling. No more than a spray or two needed lest you smell like a flower.
15th March, 2010
A typical clean modern fragrance and the musk is almost imperciptible to me. It smells like just about every new drug store fragrance out there.

Nothing offensive, and nothing outstanding. Fairly mild and very inexpensive.
17th October, 2007

Add your review of New Musk for Men

Shop for New Musk for Men products online

Shop for New Musk for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for New Musk for Men

Member images of New Musk for Men

There are no member images of New Musk for Men yet. Why not be the first?