360 Degrees Red for Men (2003)
by Perry Ellis

360 Degrees Red for Men information

Year of Launch2003

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About 360 Degrees Red for Men

360 Degrees Red for Men is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of 360 Degrees Red for Men

Generic and rather boring!!!

Not a massive fan of ADP but much prefer it to this. Very basic and cheap smelling. For kids not men!!
02nd August, 2018
This is amazing. There is nothing I've found like it. Comparisons to ADG baffle me, I simply don't see it.

It's a hard fragrance to describe. It's clean, bright, subtly spicy, and definitely worth a blind buy.

I will own a bottle of this for the rest of my life.

It lasts about four hours on the skin. Slightly longer on clothes. If there is one department where it's lacking, this is it. It doesn't last as long as the white or black versions of this, but it smells far better.

A great scent. Very versatile. Wear it in the spring, summer, or fall. Wear it to work, casually, on a date, to the golf course.

It fits most anywhere.

Scent: 10/10

Longevity: 5/10

Sillage: 6/10
18th July, 2018
This could quite possibly be the absolute best value cologne there is. It is extremely inexpensive and has a great modern smell. I don't know why people say it is like ADG. It is nothing like it at all. This is way more spicy and unique. You will love having this in your collection. I wore this earlier today at work and the other week on a business trip. It is enough at work to be noticed without being annoying. I get a good 4 hours projection with this but stays on my clothes and my jacket for several days.
10th April, 2018
It smells exactly like Acqua di Gio but way more spicy, especially with cinnamon notes. Personally I would have thought this is a good cheap alternative to Acqua di Gio but I get a lot of tobacco in the drydown which makes it smell slightly bad to me (reminds me of the incense in Acqua di Gio Profumo, and I don't like that either). As far as longevity is concerned, Acqua di Gio lasts 10 hours on my skin and is superior in that regard to Perry Ellis 360 red (for me anyway).

A really great and cheap alternative to Acqua di Gio which is also long-lasting on my skin though is the cologne called G'eau by Belcam perfumes, sold in Canadian Walmarts for $8. That one is my go-to Acqua di Gio alternative for use when I don't want to waste my Acqua di Gio. It doesn't smell exactly like Acqua di Gio - it has bergamot instead of lime as in AdG - but that is part of its charm. I think that is superior to Perry Ellis 360 Red.
06th March, 2018
Two squirts of this is entirely inoffensive. Clean lemon lime soda with some fill in notes rounding it out. Similar to Acqua Di Gio as well as Brut after its been neutered by eliminating the nice creamy lavender.

OK, it certainly does not smell bad. You could do worse when picking a safe scent. It's very inexpensive as well, a nice plus.

IMO, it lacks character and I won't wear it; but, I'm not interested in the overwhelming majority of newer scents either, at any price point.
13th March, 2017 (last edited: 14th March, 2017)
Smells great and is similar to ADG but spicier, maybe sweeter too but not as aquatic or "blue". Safe blind buy if you like ADG. Projects well and stays alive for hours, probably around 10 hours.
03rd January, 2017

Add your review of 360 Degrees Red for Men

Member images of 360 Degrees Red for Men

There are no member images of 360 Degrees Red for Men yet. Why not be the first?