Curve Crush for Women (2003)
by Liz Claiborne

Curve Crush for Women information

Year of Launch2003

HouseLiz Claiborne
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Curve Crush for Women

Curve Crush for Women is a feminine perfume by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Curve Crush for Women

Vanilla/coconut/vaguely floral/cotton candy oriental. Eminently affordable and ubiquitous. I cannot even accuse it of being overly gourmand, since it is a confection but not a cloying one. Perhaps late drydown is not perfectly pleasant, but getting there is really fun. I'm a sucker for its color as well.
10th September, 2012
lex Show all reviews
smell good. this girl wore it all the time and its at wal mart too, meaning more and more women has it, and it smells good anyways.do your thang crush
15th March, 2009
I was at a store one evening and I was in a hurry and I was looking for a nice fragrance because mine were almost gone. I asked the lady to suggest me something affordable, she gave me curve crush and said that people liked it, but because there was no tester at the time, I didn't have a choice but trust her opinion. It was really affordable, what could I expect anyway? However, I was completely wrong about my prejudice. Crush is definitely lovely and not once I could get away people smelling me. Everytime I wear it, I get compliments and when I say what perfume I am wearing, some people say "yeah, I knew it, my coworker also uses it, and she always smells great" or similar stuff. Cursh is definitely powdery, nice musk and vanilla combination but not like those who make you throw up because they are so sweet and intense. It is clean, casual and relax, not sexy or flirtatious. But definitely lovely!!
13th April, 2008
Went on smelling a bit powdery so I wasn't sure I would like it. After it dried down it was a little floral, a bit sweet, and had a surprisingly spicy tinge to it. Definitely long-lasting. Happy with the quality for the price.
30th April, 2007
Opening richness of citrus and very clearly Chai, dry down to a clear vanilla-musk with faint touches of summer flowers. This is a summer bare-skin type scent on me. I only wish it lasted longer.
29th April, 2007
flee Show all reviews
Yup a shocker and for the low price. I know A female that wore this a lot and it smells pretty good. Good enough for me to give her a compliment when I really can't stand the girl
28th May, 2006

Add your review of Curve Crush for Women

Shop for Curve Crush for Women products online

Shop for Curve Crush for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Curve Crush for Women

Member images of Curve Crush for Women

There are no member images of Curve Crush for Women yet. Why not be the first?