Mystery of Agatha (1999)
    by Agatha Brown

Average Rating:

Mystery of Agatha Fragrance Notes

Mystery of Agatha information

Mystery of Agatha is a women's fragrance by Agatha Brown. The scent was launched in 1999 and the bottle was designed by Saint-Gobain Desjonquères

Reviews of Mystery of Agatha

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

The opening notes of Mystery are very floral and tropical fruity sweet. The scent is rather strong in sweetness, projection, and sillage and a little thin in complexity. I find the fragrance quite linear and not exactly sophisticated. It is a fun fragrance—pleasant and, I suppose, appropriate for the young, especially if she is wearing it in a tropical environment. I must have completely missed the Mystery of this one—nothing cryptic here that I can see—this is fruity, sweet, and fun. Did I mention sweet?

15th April, 2006

shifts's avatar

Sweden Sweden

There is a decayed grass feeling about this one, a bit like wet hay. That accord feels pretty unique too me, can't really pinpoint it down at all. I sure haven't made up my mind about this one, but I find it intruiging and that is always a positive thing.

13th March, 2006