Fendi (2004)

About Fendi

Fendi is a feminine perfume by Fendi. The scent was launched in 2004

Fendi fragrance notes

Reviews of Fendi

This was a great perfume. Warm. Sexy. Reminds me of clubbing in the 90s. If I see a lonely bottle on a shelf i will buy it for the nostalgia.
15th June, 2012
So sad to hear this was discontinued! I HATE Fendi for doing that. So, I've had to improvise. You may or may not agree, but perhaps the following concoction might get a similar result to Fendi: Try mixing Prescriptives Aromatics Elixir with The Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose and see how that works. I haven't done it yet, but those are the notes I smell in Fendi for women. I do really smell the red rose from TPW's Tea Rose and the incense and leather from Prescriptives Aromatics Elixir. I sure wish Fendi would relaunch this exquisite fragrance and never discontinue it again. It tells me that Fendi does not appreciate their older customers and is now only catering to the young. Talk about age discrimination!
22nd December, 2011
All I can say is Wow! I was given this perfume when I was 21 yrs old and it immediately disgusted me, so I left it on the shelf inside its box.

Some days ago I tried again and I found a sexy, warm and luxurious fragrance, yet too overpowering for me. The initial notes show fruits, honey and some flowers. The drydown is leather, honey, woods and a little bit of vanilla.

It makes me think of an executive woman in her 30's, sexy, strong, agressive, determined, long manicured nails and plenty of devoted lovers, but in a classy way. I'm a student and I'm 25, so it doesn't suit my personality at all, but when I need extra courage I wear it to feel more confident -and it works!

Not for a daily use, though.

It's a classy scent and it's quite cheap also.
11th March, 2009 (last edited: 12th March, 2009)
Palazzo opens in a burst of soapy freshness; however, it is a smooth, refined soap with very little bite. It reminds me of high end hotel soap, basting on your arm in the blasting sun of a place like Rome or Sicily. In fact, "Palazzo" has similar qualities to D&G's "Sicily" or "Stella" by Stella McCartney; all three boast a crisp aldehydic or rosy-sweet streak that keeps an otherwise soapy fragrance from going sour. Both "Sicily" and "Palazzo" have hints of sweetness that keep the aldehydes from developing into their usual pinchiness--that of something likened to polished marble. No metallic, cool dominance, here...only gentle, subtle incense.Upon drydown, we're left with a smooth, spicy wood that reminds me of "Nag Champa" incense or imported ayurveda soap.

"Palazzo" is a truly lovely fragrance that will leave one with a sense of distinct sensuality; people will guess that it's primarily your skin they're smelling and the impression of fragrance will be minimal but distinctive. It's a sort of tranquil, intellectual scent; I can imagine a monastery or temple smelling of "Palazzo". It's marketed as a feminine fragrance but with it's subtle woody undertones makes it a strong unisex contender as well as a general atmospheric scent. Some people will compliment you outright; others will simply contemplate you as they experience "Palazzo"'s unusual sillage.

"Fendi" fragrances sort of simmer in the background of the mainstream fragrance market, yet are profoundly unique from their competition. As such, "Palazzo" is available and very affordable.
13th January, 2008
adore as everyday perfume, smell reminds me of the smell of the sweets "Cherry Lips" distinctive
21st February, 2007
After the alcoholic and aldehydes infused first spritz, you will get lots of bergamot wich will make it rather similar to theorema…for the first minute or so. After a while the flowers and fruits will take over and kill any citrus left and make it more powdery as well. It’s not a bad scent at all, but it does still have the 80’s tag-along feel that even with the reformulation it can’t shake off. The notes are very well layered and they are very defined. But I’m glad this reformulation took place anyways as the original had problems with the quality of the scent after a couple of months, wich today, is unforgivable. I wanted to call the scent “chummy” but it’s too elegant for that so I would say “cozy”. My sister kinda hates it. I’m at odds with it, and I know many women love it. It’s very much a sniff-for yourself scent. The scent is never, at any level sweet, the drydown is rather woody but it has a leathery touch to it that can be called the mysterious sister of Fendi Uomo. This EDP doesn’t have the longevity problems of the fendi’s own EDP Theorema. (wich are solved on the extrait conc. of theorema).
22nd October, 2006

Add your review of Fendi

Shop for Fendi products online

L'Acquarossa Fendi Perfumed Body Lotion 5 oz (unbox)

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 14:38:52 PST

Fan Di Fendi Assoluto for men 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 14:58:10 PST
Buy It Now for only: $61.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Fendi L'Acquarossa Women's 1-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray "NIBS"

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 15:15:51 PST

Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz By FENDI FOR WOMEN

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 15:38:18 PST
Buy It Now for only: $248.98
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Fendi Theorema Eau De Parfum 3.5 oz By FENDI FOR WOMEN ( TESTER BOX )

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 15:42:38 PST

FENDI UOMO BY FENDI 3.4 oz 100 ml EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY MEN NEW CLASSIC

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 17:51:41 PST
Buy It Now for only: $149.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

FAN DI FENDI 3 PIECE GIFT SET WITH EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 75 ML/2.5 FL.OZ.

$29.99 (1 Bid)

FENDI FOR WOMEN 3.3 OZ EDT SPLASH BY FENDI NEW IN A BOX RARE NEW FOR WOMEN NEW

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 19:10:15 PST
Buy It Now for only: $179.00

Member images of Fendi

There are no member images of Fendi yet. Why not be the first?