Life's a Bed of Roses (2003)
by Lulu Guinness

Life's a Bed of Roses information

Year of Launch2003
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseLulu Guinness
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchRiviera Concepts

About Life's a Bed of Roses

Life's a Bed of Roses is a feminine perfume by Lulu Guinness. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Life's a Bed of Roses

This is very similar to the rosy heart of Tom Ford's Cafe Rose; very suedey-velvety magenta-tinged roses. The top notes barely exist - I think they are genius abstractions used to complement the different facets of the roses used (the cool violet pokes through a bit). The heliotrope adds to the body with a little bit of powder and a fragrance like a sweetless vanilla. The ingredients used remind me a bit of both Halston Couture and l'Arte di Gucci. Lovely stuff.
13th February, 2016
This one is like a bouquet of roses once the sweet (lychee! lilac!) bright top notes mellow a bit. It doesn't take long and the middle notes are heavenly. You have to truly love old fashioned garden roses to enjoy this one.The dry down is nice but not too long lasting. I think this is Lu Lu's best.
09th May, 2008
What a mistake for me to buy this! I bought it as a gift for my sister who loves rose scent without testing it on myself beforehand and now it proves to be a huge mistake. It smells more like a candy bar whereas the rose has dimmed to leave only an elusive trace. Anyone expects a pure or classical feeling of rose from this is surely to be disappointed. It is very much like a young girly scent with some artificial sweeteners, which makes it smell rather contrived to me. The worst thing is that it makes both my sister and I nauseous.
28th February, 2006

Add your review of Life's a Bed of Roses

Shop for Life's a Bed of Roses products online

Shop for Life's a Bed of Roses at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Life's a Bed of Roses

Member images of Life's a Bed of Roses

There are no member images of Life's a Bed of Roses yet. Why not be the first?