Life's a Bed of Roses (2003)
    by Lulu Guinness

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Life's a Bed of Roses Fragrance Notes

Life's a Bed of Roses information

Life's a Bed of Roses is a women's fragrance by Lulu Guinness. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Life's a Bed of Roses

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

hubert delauney's avatar

This one is like a bouquet of roses once the sweet (lychee! lilac!) bright top notes mellow a bit. It doesn't take long and the middle notes are heavenly. You have to truly love old fashioned garden roses to enjoy this one.The dry down is nice but not too long lasting. I think this is Lu Lu's best.

09 May, 2008

aquilaclaudia's avatar

Taiwan Taiwan

What a mistake for me to buy this! I bought it as a gift for my sister who loves rose scent without testing it on myself beforehand and now it proves to be a huge mistake. It smells more like a candy bar whereas the rose has dimmed to leave only an elusive trace. Anyone expects a pure or classical feeling of rose from this is surely to be disappointed. It is very much like a young girly scent with some artificial sweeteners, which makes it smell rather contrived to me. The worst thing is that it makes both my sister and I nauseous.

28 February, 2006