Passion Dance (2003)

Year of Launch2003

About Passion Dance

Passion Dance is a feminine perfume by Avon. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Passion Dance

One of the worst scents I've ever met in my life. It was an awful smell - I never met a girl who smelled good wearing 'Passion Dance' - and there were quite a few. Many of them bought it to try it out and got disappointed.
27th March, 2013
This is quite heady yet really sexy. It's strong without being overpowering. The body spray smells nothing like the perfume I must add so if you're thinking about trying it then get the perfume and let's face it, it's Avon and it's not going to break the bank. This is a good, warm scent for a winters night out. Saying that I've just worn it to a wedding in Cyprus as it seems to go perfectly with a formal dress. Yet another thumbs up to Avon
29th June, 2010
For such an inexpensive fragrance, this smells incredibly sophistocated and exclusive. Lots of red berries and musk. Very sensual, and longevity is brilliant. When I tell people I am wearing Avon, they always feel sure I have made a mistake with what I used that day. My husband LOVES it, and always wants to snuggle when I wear this, lets hope his secretary doesn't decide to use this!!
17th April, 2007

Add your review of Passion Dance

Shop for Passion Dance products online

Search Amazon for Passion Dance

Member images of Passion Dance

There are no member images of Passion Dance yet. Why not be the first?