Pur Désir de Gardenia (2003)
by Yves Rocher

Pur Désir de Gardenia information

Year of Launch2003

HouseYves Rocher

About Pur Désir de Gardenia

Pur Désir de Gardenia is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Pur Désir de Gardenia

This is a cool, green, true gardenia, which sadly has been discontinued. As others have said, it has poor sillage & longevity, but is worth reapplying often. lf you can track it down on ebay it's worth a try, if you love gardenia.
07th February, 2011
Now THIS is realistic gardenia, a huffing ,full bloom 'fresh garden' gardenia ,leaves, pollen and all.
This is an excellent value for money scent. Yes, sillage is not much and it does not last too long but at the price you pay for it, you can afford to spray heartily ,over and over. Gorgeous. Not to be missed gardenia.
15th April, 2010
If you love gardenia, go try it. I'd even urge you to grab a bottle asap since it is probably the most exact portrayal of Gardenia in the perfume world. To me, it smells very much like the gardenia bush that my mom grows in her garden.

The scent is very "white flower", i.e. stong and heady. Interestingly, its longevity and sillage is very poor at the same time (as mentioned by previous reviewers). Thirty minutes after application, you can bearly notice it 1 meter away. I guess that the tradeoff for an extremely low price.
21st November, 2008
Very very nice gardenia. I also get a bit honeysuckle and hyacinth or lilium at the background. Gardenia is sweet and heavy in its nature; like jasmine or magnolia. These are bold notes and can not be airy. So this scent is a bit heavy but i think it appreciates the gardenia as it should be.
08th October, 2008
This was just horrible to smell! I thought it might lighten up when I wore it, but, nope! I just got a very strong, stinging chemical waste odor from this. Way too spicy! Yucky, yuck, yuck!
20th April, 2008
Tovah Show all reviews
Wearing this is like crawling into the branches of a big fat fully blooming gardenia bush and getting intoxicated by the beautiful fragrance that's surrounding you. I have 3 kinds of gardenia in my yard, and YR Gardenia manages to smell like those pure gardenia flowers. I can honestly mistake it for the scent of gardenia in the air in my garden! Terrific stuff!
01st November, 2007

Add your review of Pur Désir de Gardenia

Shop for Pur Désir de Gardenia products online

Search Amazon for Pur Désir de Gardenia

Member images of Pur Désir de Gardenia

There are no member images of Pur Désir de Gardenia yet. Why not be the first?