Chevrefeuille (2001)

Chevrefeuille information

Year of Launch2001

HouseHistoires de Parfums

About Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille is a shared / unisex perfume by Histoires de Parfums. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Chevrefeuille

CHEVREFEUILLE is a rather original eau de cologne composition centered around honeysuckle, presumably done in a style favored by the French aristocrats. It starts off a little brisk and green but resolves elegantly into a soft mildly soapy floral which projects far better than most EDCs I know. While I do agree it is not overtly masculine, I find much to admire in its crystal clear notes and classical leanings. Too bad it's been discontinued.
31st August, 2010
Chevrefeuille is a honeysuckle fragrance that begins heavily floral with the Histoire de Parfumís signature herbal sharpness. I think the combination of herbs and honeysuckle enjoyable and an original combination. Iíve found the fragrance to be a shape shifter because sometimes the herbs appear to dominate and other times the honeysuckle takes over. So at times the scent is quite masculine and other times I think itís a bit too feminine for my tastes, but in either case, itís unique. Still, Chevrefeuille does not impress me. I donít find as much substance in it as I have found in several of the other Histoire de Parfum fragrances. This one just doesnít speak to me.
23rd August, 2008

Add your review of Chevrefeuille

Shop for Chevrefeuille products online

Search Amazon for Chevrefeuille

Member images of Chevrefeuille

There are no member images of Chevrefeuille yet. Why not be the first?