Chevrefeuille (2001)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Chevrefeuille information

Chevrefeuille is a unisex fragrance by Histoires de Parfums. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Chevrefeuille

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Diamondflame's avatar

Singapore Singapore

CHEVREFEUILLE is a rather original eau de cologne composition centered around honeysuckle, presumably done in a style favored by the French aristocrats. It starts off a little brisk and green but resolves elegantly into a soft mildly soapy floral which projects far better than most EDCs I know. While I do agree it is not overtly masculine, I find much to admire in its crystal clear notes and classical leanings. Too bad it's been discontinued.

31st August, 2010

Chevrefeuille is a honeysuckle fragrance that begins heavily floral with the Histoire de Parfumís signature herbal sharpness. I think the combination of herbs and honeysuckle enjoyable and an original combination. Iíve found the fragrance to be a shape shifter because sometimes the herbs appear to dominate and other times the honeysuckle takes over. So at times the scent is quite masculine and other times I think itís a bit too feminine for my tastes, but in either case, itís unique. Still, Chevrefeuille does not impress me. I donít find as much substance in it as I have found in several of the other Histoire de Parfum fragrances. This one just doesnít speak to me.

23 August, 2008