The Spirit of Moonflower (2000)
by Body Shop

The Spirit of Moonflower information

Year of Launch2000

HouseBody Shop

About The Spirit of Moonflower

The Spirit of Moonflower is a feminine perfume by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 2000

The Spirit of Moonflower fragrance notes

Reviews of The Spirit of Moonflower

I absolutely love the light and breezy cucumber notes in this scent. Overall, a very minimalistic and inoffensive fragrance.
25th May, 2009 (last edited: 29th October, 2009)
My daughter (teenager) was given this as a present and wears it during summer. I had a moonflower vine growing in my garden and up close the flowers smelled like this. It is very sweet and a little overpowering; however it is pretty and uplifting; a perfume to wear in spring
23rd September, 2008
illyria Show all reviews
I like cucumber notes too, but this one is too cloying for me. I do have a small bottle, but when I want cucumber I generally reach for the Fresh one or my old Keihls Cucumber oil instead.
02nd June, 2008
Noraed Show all reviews
Light, fresh and fruity scent.
Personally I think it has a scent of cucumber.
It is similar to ‘Be Delicious’ by DKNY is terms of its fresh, fruity and cucumber scent.
I got one for me and one for my mom.
I know a lot of girls who like it.
Too bad its not available in the market anymore.
24th April, 2008
CEH Show all reviews
I smell a little lavender and rose in this one, with just a hint of Freesia. The base has musk, for sure, mixed with the Lily and Jasmine. It's okay for the price, but just a little too sweet.
25th January, 2007
Another present, I liked this at first but then it seemed cloying and too sweet. Not the worst but definitely better suited for teenagers I think.
07th May, 2006

Add your review of The Spirit of Moonflower

Shop for The Spirit of Moonflower products online

Search Amazon for The Spirit of Moonflower

Member images of The Spirit of Moonflower

There are no member images of The Spirit of Moonflower yet. Why not be the first?