Le B (1987)

Average Rating:

Le B information

Le B is a women's fragrance by Agnès B. The scent was launched in 1987

Reviews of Le B

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

MissMagic's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This review is for the new 2007-version: My first impression, after a whole day wearing this organic fresh-scent: If I didn't already know, i would absolutely guessed it was by Olivia Giacobetti. This is so much her, no doubt about it. I would say it smells like a mix of Honore des Pres "I love Les Carottes" + "Bonte's Bloom" AND her masterpiece "En Passant" by Frederic Malle. With small dash of vintage Tilleul. If that makes any sense? Either way, i can highly recommend it to all Olivia.G-fans, who loves her fresh, subtle, organic-feel scents for L'Artisan & Honore des Pres, and Malle.

14 August, 2012

kitsch's avatar

A gentle white floral. Very feminine and subtle. I wish I had the nose that would enable me to pick out the notes for you - apart from "rose" and "orange blossom" and "fragrant white flowers" I'm stuck!

(I haven't tried the new formulation which sounds intriguing. A comparison would be great. Luckily I have a practically full 50 ml bottle of the original so I don't have to panic if the reformulation does away with the original.)

14 May, 2010

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 5 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    LE B by AGNES B ~ EDT ~ 0.13 oz / 4 ml ~ MINIATURE MINI ~ FAST SHIPPING