Le B (1987)

Parent Company at launchParfumeurs Createurs

About Le B

Le B is a feminine perfume by Agnès B. The scent was launched in 1987

Reviews of Le B

This review is for the new 2007-version: My first impression, after a whole day wearing this organic fresh-scent: If I didn't already know, i would absolutely guessed it was by Olivia Giacobetti. This is so much her, no doubt about it. I would say it smells like a mix of Honore des Pres "I love Les Carottes" + "Bonte's Bloom" AND her masterpiece "En Passant" by Frederic Malle. With small dash of vintage Tilleul. If that makes any sense? Either way, i can highly recommend it to all Olivia.G-fans, who loves her fresh, subtle, organic-feel scents for L'Artisan & Honore des Pres, and Malle.
14th August, 2012
kitsch Show all reviews
A gentle white floral. Very feminine and subtle. I wish I had the nose that would enable me to pick out the notes for you - apart from "rose" and "orange blossom" and "fragrant white flowers" I'm stuck!

(I haven't tried the new formulation which sounds intriguing. A comparison would be great. Luckily I have a practically full 50 ml bottle of the original so I don't have to panic if the reformulation does away with the original.)
14th May, 2010

Add your review of Le B

Shop for Le B products online

Search Amazon for Le B

Member images of Le B

There are no member images of Le B yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads