La Haie Fleurie du Hameau (1982)
by L'Artisan Parfumeur

La Haie Fleurie du Hameau information

Year of Launch1982

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About La Haie Fleurie du Hameau

La Haie Fleurie du Hameau is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 1982 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena

Reviews of La Haie Fleurie du Hameau

this is young ornella muti in a white fur coat. a gorgeous 1950s inspired jasmine accord. lovely
27th December, 2013
In keeping with the extreme minimalism and linearity which I've come to associate with much of Jean-Claude Ellena's work, LA HAIE FLEURIE hits me as a straightforward jasmine soliflore. This one is right in the middle of the genre: not too dry and not too indolic. There may be loads of other notes in here, but honestly what I smell is jasmine--not honeysuckle, nor tuberose, nor x, y, or z...!

If I needed another jasmine soliflore, I'd definitely consider adding this creation to my collection, but I don't, so I won't, especially since this one has rather poor longevity for what it is... Usually jasmine soliflores last virtually forever on my skin (well, at least until my next bath), but not this one.

Smells lovely--while it lasts!
21st October, 2011
When I lived in Vancouver and had easy access to jasmine plants I used to fill my apartment with them. I was surprised and thrilled to learn that my jasmine pots produced not just the pretty floral smell I knew as "jasmine" from scents and soaps, but also a smoky note as well. La Haie Fleurie really captures the smoky quality. In conjunction with the lovely honeysuckle note, the smokiness makes me think of honeysuckle tea. It's not all that long-lasting, but I have accepted that being a L'Artisan fan means reapplication once or twice a day. The fragrances are well worth it.
03rd April, 2011
This is for the pre-reformulation version as l tried it back in 2009. A very pretty spring floral, the prominent notes on my skin are mandarin & orange blossom in the top notes, followed by jasmine & honeysuckle, with a little moss in the base. Although it is a very light & delicate fragrance, the sillage is better than l get from Tubereuse. lt lasts only around 2 hours on me though, which is disappointing, but l couldn't bring myself to give it anything but a positive rating, because it's so pretty!
02nd February, 2011
When I read other reviews of this scent on this page people say there is jasmine in it. I bought a sample of this fragrance because I love jasmine but when I tried it I was very disappointed. I couldn't smell any jasmine at all. The only note I could smell was honeysuckle and it was far to sweet and cloying. This scent gave me a headache and I'll definitely not wear it again.
29th July, 2010 (last edited: 30th July, 2010)
(in Bable Fish French)

Ce parfum est avec du charme.
Il est simple et assez.
Il est malheureux que la simplicite soit si chère.
25th April, 2010

Add your review of La Haie Fleurie du Hameau

Shop for La Haie Fleurie du Hameau products online

Search Amazon for La Haie Fleurie du Hameau

Member images of La Haie Fleurie du Hameau

There are no member images of La Haie Fleurie du Hameau yet. Why not be the first?