Britto Woman (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseRomero Britto
Parent CompanyGenesis International

About Britto Woman

Britto Woman is a feminine perfume by Romero Britto. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Britto Woman

From the copies different designers have made of Angel this is the one that has the more vanilla on it. Too sweet on me! I prefer Sonia Rykiel or Wish.
19th December, 2007
Britto does smell similar to Angel, but it's not an exact copy. To me Britto smells warm and slightly "dirty", I mean "dirty" in a sexual kind of way. On the other hand Angel smells cold and clean to me. I think Britto has a lot of benzoin or something going on it that gives it that warm dirty bit that Angel doesnt have. Angel also lasts MUCH longer than Britto. I like Britto, but I like Angel MUCH better.
05th December, 2007
TOP SECRET: This is a veritable clone of Angel by T. Mugler. Britto is a lot cheaper, even though it was launcehd 10 yrs after. I was going to buy Angel for my wife but couldn't believe how expensive it was. The sales person recommended Britto which was less than half the price and I bought it instantaneous;y after being unable to tell the difference. If you like Angel, this is for you.
28th May, 2007
This perfume is one of the most revolting scents I've ever smelled. Totally yucky, sticky sweet. Disgusting. I don't recommend it as it will take over your stomach and make you want to regurgitate.
04th August, 2006

Add your review of Britto Woman

Shop for Britto Woman products online

Search Amazon for Britto Woman

Member images of Britto Woman

There are no member images of Britto Woman yet. Why not be the first?