Britto Woman (2002)
    by Romero Britto

Reviews of Britto Woman

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

ashes's avatar
    ashes
    Guatemala Guatemala

From the copies different designers have made of Angel this is the one that has the more vanilla on it. Too sweet on me! I prefer Sonia Rykiel or Wish.

19 December, 2007

RuffDawg's avatar
    RuffDawg

Britto does smell similar to Angel, but it's not an exact copy. To me Britto smells warm and slightly "dirty", I mean "dirty" in a sexual kind of way. On the other hand Angel smells cold and clean to me. I think Britto has a lot of benzoin or something going on it that gives it that warm dirty bit that Angel doesnt have. Angel also lasts MUCH longer than Britto. I like Britto, but I like Angel MUCH better.

05 December, 2007

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

TOP SECRET: This is a veritable clone of Angel by T. Mugler. Britto is a lot cheaper, even though it was launcehd 10 yrs after. I was going to buy Angel for my wife but couldn't believe how expensive it was. The sales person recommended Britto which was less than half the price and I bought it instantaneous;y after being unable to tell the difference. If you like Angel, this is for you.

28 May, 2007

d_silent_one's avatar
    d_silent_one

This perfume is one of the most revolting scents I've ever smelled. Totally yucky, sticky sweet. Disgusting. I don't recommend it as it will take over your stomach and make you want to regurgitate.

04 August, 2006