Orange Blossom (2003)

HouseJo Malone London
PerfumerJo Malone
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jo Malone

Reviews of Orange Blossom

Orange blossom cologne with a water lily note.

**/*
28th July, 2018
This is an absolutely beautiful feminine floral scent, that makes me think of warm weather and sunny Spring days when all the trees are in bloom and the lilac bushes are flowering!
When you first spray it on, it comes out smelling like fruity orange drink or orange lollipop due to the super sweet and sugary clementine top notes. However, the top notes don't last very long at all. The lollipop scent fades out and disappears altogether after less than ten minutes, and the fragrance develops into a gorgeous Spring bouquet of lilacs and orange blossom!
I will say that, for a scent that is named "orange blossom", the lilac note is actually really dominant! I can smell the white floral notes, but I can probably smell lilac the most! Personally, I love the smell of lilac, and it's hard to find perfumes that come in this scent, so I think this perfume is wonderful! I know this whole line of colognes is made to layering scents, but honestly, I would buy this one and wear it on it's own! It is a very gorgeous, delicate, and extremely feminine scent, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes white florals, but also to people who love the smell of spring lilacs. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
20th December, 2015
This was my wedding scent - chosen before my recent obsession with fragrance and my introduction to the niche scent world. Had I known about Frederic Malle, Terry de Gunzburg, Serge Lutens, etc etc. at that time, perhaps I would have chosen differently, but after spending weeks smelling things, this is what I selected. It is just all-around beautiful and not too heavy/not too light. I find the sillage and longevity to be quite good. I also now realize how much I love orange blossom and citrus-floral blends, and this one is so lovely. I have smelled many, many of the Jo Malone fragrances and this one is still my favorite, and everyone I know who has smelled it, has really loved it. It's just a sweet, inoffensive scent. Not the most unusual, but also not something you'd smell on anyone, and I have received numerous compliments when wearing it. Definitely worth a sniff, and perhaps a purchase.
10th July, 2015
It's no wonder that this has only gotten one negative review out of 22. The reason is that it's hard not to like orange blossoms, and this is as close to orange blossoms as you can possibly get. Sweet, spicy, and full of joy. My next trip to Nordstrom will be to buy this.
08th April, 2013
rbaker Show all reviews
Nice, clean, young, straight straight straight orange blossom - very JM. Pretty average overall with only brief moments of a touch of nuances of change. The silage is ok, but, although always close to my skin after the first hour, an excellent six hours if longevity are impressive, although it was a hot day. Moments of interest, and it being designed for blending, do not, however, change the overall impression of mediocrity.
29th November, 2012
Got a sample of this and several others from the Jo Malone rep at Bloomingdales. I would say it's an okay fragrance. The orange blossom scent is a lot like the mock orange bush we use to have in our backyard but slightly synthetic. I layered it with Jo Malone White Jasmine and Mint. It was much better this way but I don't think this will ever be something I wear very much if at all. It does last a long time on me.
27th February, 2012

Add your review of Orange Blossom

Shop for Orange Blossom products online

VARIOUS ~ JO MALONE ~ COLOGNE SPRAY 3 ML, 5 ML, 10 ML OR 15 ML_CHOOSE YOUR SCENT

Buy It Now for only: $10.99

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Perfume Eau De Cologne 1 Oz 30ml Spray For Women

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 19:05:56 PST
Buy It Now for only: $63.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Jo Malone By Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne Spray 1 Oz (unboxed)

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 21:27:36 PST
Buy It Now for only: $76.05

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne Spray By Jo Malone

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 22:38:05 PST
Buy It Now for only: $145.00

Member images of Orange Blossom

There are no member images of Orange Blossom yet. Why not be the first?