D'Humeur Massacrante

D'Humeur Massacrante information

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About D'Humeur Massacrante

D'Humeur Massacrante is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

Reviews of D'Humeur Massacrante

I'm mostly with Quarry on this one...I get pepper and vetiver. I do like it though! There is a 'tangy-ness' to this concoction as well ~ weird yet wonderful!
11th May, 2010
Quarry Show all reviews
If you know Donna Karan's Black Cashmere, then think of Massacrante as White Cashmere. I could have sworn the top notes included vetiver, followed by white pepper and a pinch of incense. I a-l-m-o-s-t like this. This is my favorite of the Mood Swings collection. I don't care much at all for the other four.
17th October, 2007
Paul G Show all reviews
Lots of cinnamon and very quite. Definitely an aquired tastes, but popular amongst the nine year old set.
14th April, 2006
I'm very confused by all of the reviews below, as Massacrante is almost pure sandalwood oil. Woodsy, somewhat sweet, and aromatic. I have a feeling many of these other reviewers were smelling the other release from the d'Humeurs collection. Sadly, the scent was a bit too pure for my liking - I prefer my sandlwood a bit sweeter and more powdery.
15th January, 2006
Top notes of baby powder give it that fresh, innocent smell--but there are days when the basenotes reek of of a third grader named Willie Makeit who didn't quite reach the outhouse in time. Better luck next time, L'Artisan!
01st August, 2004
CoL Show all reviews
Very fruity and fragrant but too camp for my tastes ;o)
01st August, 2004

Add your review of D'Humeur Massacrante

Shop for D'Humeur Massacrante products online

Search Amazon for D'Humeur Massacrante

Member images of D'Humeur Massacrante

There are no member images of D'Humeur Massacrante yet. Why not be the first?