La Chasse Aux Papillons (1999)
by L'Artisan Parfumeur

La Chasse Aux Papillons information

Year of Launch1999

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerAnne Flipo
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About La Chasse Aux Papillons

La Chasse Aux Papillons is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anne Flipo

La Chasse Aux Papillons fragrance notes

Reviews of La Chasse Aux Papillons

Today is another perfect day and I'm wearing LCaP. It's light, lindeny, floral, and a bit soapy, but it matches the day perfectly. However, I often find that these 'summer walking through the dappled woods and across the fields' perfumes are more attractive to me on dull days, as I long for sharp citrus on summer days. But I'm enjoying LCaP at the moment.

7 hours after application, I'm still getting wafts of floral and a lovely honeysuckle/woody skin scent..
11th May, 2017
Muguet and orange blossom with a little rose and a dash of jasmine, the edges lifted by a little greenery; I don't get the tuberose I've heard mentioned. Pretty, soft, not oversweet, wearable and fresh, great for summer. Wears close with moderate longevity - defintely not one of the weaker L'AP offerings. I'm not known for being a fan of blowsy white florals, but this is interesting enough to be worth consideration. The name is perfect - it really does evoke images of carefree skipping through summer meadows. Really darn pretty and uplifting.
08th March, 2017
You get the three notes together, with a good projection and longevity. It's pretty, but it's very linear.
07th March, 2017
Meriem Show all reviews
La Chasse Aux Papillons is sheerly and frankly pretty with little nuance; it's a melody played on a flute with no rhythm behind it. But oh, it is very very pretty. Sweet white florals that are crisp and not cloying, with delicate edges of green and orange. Really, the scent is more reminiscent of a sweet big bar of some Mediterranean soap than a perfume. Personally, I like that effect. Not a lot of sillage, but those who notice it like it. One genuine surprise: I love l'Artisan's perfumes, but so many of them have weak longevity. I didn't imagine this dainty fey scent would be an exception. But when I've worn it, it's stayed with me through a workday. That makes me like it even better.
30th December, 2016
This is a soft & pretty white floral with orange blossom, a muted tuberose & a touch of green from linden. It stays close to the skin, but gives off lovely little wafts. As it dries down, it smells by turns soapy, creamy, beachy & sweet. Five hours in it's almost gone, but I think it's delightful, & am happy to reapply; the matching body lotion that came with my bottle helps to give it more heft.
01st June, 2016
A lovely and soft floral fragrance which brings to mind some Dior and Balmain scents from the 70's (but in a much quieter form). Prim and breezy, I get an unfamiliar tone which smells like a crossbreed between water lily and carnation, with a peppery edge and milky heart. Certainly soapy and white-pink, very well-done but sadly fleeting. Very much recommended for Summer wear.
04th January, 2016

Add your review of La Chasse Aux Papillons

Shop for La Chasse Aux Papillons products online

Shop for La Chasse Aux Papillons at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for La Chasse Aux Papillons

Member images of La Chasse Aux Papillons

There are no member images of La Chasse Aux Papillons yet. Why not be the first?