Fumerie Turque (2003)

HouseSerge Lutens
PerfumerChristopher Sheldrake
Parent CompanyShiseido

About Fumerie Turque

Fumerie Turque is a shared / unisex perfume by Serge Lutens. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christopher Sheldrake

Fumerie Turque fragrance notes

Reviews of Fumerie Turque

Stardate 20160930:

Amber Smoke with hint of fruit,spices and Vanilla.
It has a hint of tang (perhaps currant) that gives it the edge over others.
A nice soft fragrance that is very unisex.
A perfect way to uplift a cold and bleak day
Highly recommended (but not at the retail price)
30th September, 2016
This is an interesting smell, but outside the scope of something I want to wear. To me it smells like sweet incense and tobacco.
16th July, 2016
I imagine an older gentleman, with a moustache, wearing an old dusty leather jacket and opening a bag of tobacco to make himself a cigar while drinking a chamomile tea heavily sweetened with honey.
A very sweet scent from the beginning to the end. Upon first spray, it's honey/tonka/vanilla with leather and tobacco. The leather in the opening reminds me of Habit Rouge. Also getting a dated, old fashioned feeling from the leather-tobacco combo.
Fumerie Turque is basically a realistic tobacco note mashed with honey, linear especially after the 2 hours mark. The scent lasts 12+ hours on my skin with medium to good projection in the first hours. Not my kind of perfume, it's too heavy, too sweet and dated.
09th September, 2015
Salutation.

A sensual symphony.FUMERIE TURQUE is intensely carnal with a lively hint of sophistication.It has character and charm.Strong and Exotic woods perfume that reminds me a Oriental-Woody.Modern yet timeless.Warm,Unique,Classy,Rich, Erotic,Intriguing,Smoky, Expensive,Sweet and Luxurious.

Turkish rose and red currant blend with juniper accord over a spicy and rich tobacco while a purely sensual base is provided by notes of patchouli,smoky suede,vanilla,honey and a blend of exotic woods.It will pierce in a nice way and when you wear it everyone comments about how great you smell.

It smells great on a man.Excellent for Evenings and Romantic events in the WINTER.If you are looking for unique,enticing and intoxicating perfume that sets you apart from all the others prevalent on the market today,then FUMERIE TURQUE is the one for you.I highly recommend this EDP,you wont regret it if you have a mighty and mature character.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Excellent on my skin.

08th June, 2015 (last edited: 13th June, 2015)
I just got a vintage bottle of this and on me it smells exactly - I mean exactly - like a patchouli incense stick. A bit sickly-sweet, a bit smokey and a bit woody. Brings me right back to the late 1970s when I would burn something like this to hide the smell of another kind of smoke from my parents.
23rd April, 2015
This fragrance evokes a sweet and sour tobacco note, not so much ashtray in my opinion. The sweetness is rather overwhelming and the sourness is a bit stale, so it is not my favorite tobacco fragrance. Long lasting.
19th March, 2015

Add your review of Fumerie Turque

Shop for Fumerie Turque products online

Search Amazon for Fumerie Turque

Member images of Fumerie Turque

There are no member images of Fumerie Turque yet. Why not be the first?