Eva (2002)

Eva information

Year of Launch2002

HouseSanta Maria Novella

About Eva

Eva is a masculine fragrance by Santa Maria Novella. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Eva

For a long time I wasn't even aware that this is a masculine. I use it in hot summer days, when temperature rise above 34C. Only than the full bodied spicy dry wood reveals spectacularly. Otherwise, the citruses are in the way of the true nature of the quality of this perfume.
31st August, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
Simple

good for warm weather..

very subtle..

more feminine than masculine..

light citrus and light woods..

Pros: Nice smell
Cons: Overpriced and too simple"

07th October, 2013
Earthy and fresh! A simple (almost simplicistic) and very easy to wear citrusy vetiver with peppery undertones. Unpretentious, pleasant and very natural yet not particularly interesting. Definitely unisex.

Good if you don't know anything better.
12th August, 2011
I love this. Love love love. Very clean, it reminds me of linen for some reason, and my husband likes it, too. I get a lot of bergamont from this and pepper. I can see this being effortless, regardless of weather or gender. It was love at first sniff.
20th December, 2008
I love woods, pepper, and citrus. Eva has these three together and the blend is so smooth and natural it's just effortlessly elegant. Great unisex. Now only if it is easier to find and at a much MUCH lower price...
14th October, 2008
Eva started off with a deliciously fresh herbal green note that had me thinking of comparisons between it and Miller et Bertaux #3. But then, the citrus notes wandered in and Eva turned out to be a citrus aromatic fragrance more than anything. Smell-wise, it is a cross between Etro's Lemon Sorbet and CdG's Ourzazate. While I liked Eva just fine, given the strong presence of vetiver, it would clearly be better suited on a man. I kind of wonder why Santa Maria Novella gave it such a decidedly feminine name as it is likely to put off any regular (read "non-perfumista") man!

Per The Perfumed Court, here are the notes: Citrus, bergamot, black pepper and vetiver.
02nd July, 2008

Add your review of Eva

Shop for Eva products online

Search Amazon for Eva

Member images of Eva

There are no member images of Eva yet. Why not be the first?