Tommy Summer Cologne 2004 (2004)
by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Summer Cologne 2004 information

Year of Launch2004

HouseTommy Hilfiger

About Tommy Summer Cologne 2004

Tommy Summer Cologne 2004 is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Hilfiger. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Tommy Summer Cologne 2004

This is the BEST perfume I have ever had! If anybody knows where I can buy a couple of bottles, I would be very very very happy! I am trying to find the Summer edition of 2004 for years now, but I can't find it........so sad, because I really like this fresh scent of pure Summer!
12th March, 2009
This stuff is great! As to why they don't make it a full time cologne is a mystery. I wonder what the Summer '03 and '05 Tommy smell like. '04 is a clean, citrus smell; IMO different from Tommy cologne. Tommy Jeans is great too, but they have discontinued that. Oh well, I'll just buy both off Ebay.
06th August, 2005
Fresh, soapy, & clean. For the summer it'll work very well. Just right in high temperature situations.
26th April, 2004
Tried this on a premintion it would actually be summer. But far from that. Take Tommy and add some water equals Summer 2004. Way too light. Summer 2003 was better.
26th March, 2004

Add your review of Tommy Summer Cologne 2004

Shop for Tommy Summer Cologne 2004 products online

Search Amazon for Tommy Summer Cologne 2004

Member images of Tommy Summer Cologne 2004

There are no member images of Tommy Summer Cologne 2004 yet. Why not be the first?