Axe Touch / Lynx Touch (2004)
    by Axe / Lynx

Average Rating:

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch Fragrance notes

Watermelon, Floral, Spices, Patchouli, Musk

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch information

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch is a men's fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Axe Touch / Lynx Touch

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

lynx_lover's avatar

lynx touch reminds me of lynx voodoo and the shower gel is the same colour too! So don't bother looking for the old ones all unilever seem to do, is improve upon their previous product which im pleased about because i like their range of deodorants at the moment.

11th October, 2007

Riggs's avatar

bland... boring.. nothing special. faberge have done better with get-fresh and tempest

13 January, 2006

NaturalBornThrilla's avatar

Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

like all Axe products love the sent had the lasting power. On me all the Axe products literally last depending on which one I use anywhere from 5 mins to an hour. I mean I love all the Axe sents they need to come out with a cologne or at least an after shave.

25 December, 2005

jluvdr's avatar

Touch is a very fresh and lite smelling body spray/deodorant. I truely find it as a change of pace to wearing designer scents all the time. If you like to feel clean and fresh then touch is for you. I would also like to say while I can appreciate the reader belows opinion regarding the comments on AXE sprays, I find them a bit over the top. I do believe that sexuality is something that is special and that women should have control over these feelings. However, I also agree that as both men and women it is natural instinct to be drawn to the natural pheremones found in these scents. To be quit frank, what man or women does not find the scent of his/her partner alluring and sexy? To me attraction is ucontrollable, and something that a women or man has no real control over. It is human nature to fall victim to the alluring pray of sexuality.
    JLUVDR