Axe Touch / Lynx Touch (2004)
by Axe / Lynx

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch information

Year of Launch2004

HouseAxe / Lynx
Parent CompanyUnilever
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Fabergé

About Axe Touch / Lynx Touch

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch is a masculine fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2004

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch fragrance notes

Reviews of Axe Touch / Lynx Touch

lynx touch reminds me of lynx voodoo and the shower gel is the same colour too! So don't bother looking for the old ones all unilever seem to do, is improve upon their previous product which im pleased about because i like their range of deodorants at the moment.
11th October, 2007
bland... boring.. nothing special. faberge have done better with get-fresh and tempest
13th January, 2006
like all Axe products love the sent had the lasting power. On me all the Axe products literally last depending on which one I use anywhere from 5 mins to an hour. I mean I love all the Axe sents they need to come out with a cologne or at least an after shave.
25th December, 2005
Touch is a very fresh and lite smelling body spray/deodorant. I truely find it as a change of pace to wearing designer scents all the time. If you like to feel clean and fresh then touch is for you. I would also like to say while I can appreciate the reader belows opinion regarding the comments on AXE sprays, I find them a bit over the top. I do believe that sexuality is something that is special and that women should have control over these feelings. However, I also agree that as both men and women it is natural instinct to be drawn to the natural pheremones found in these scents. To be quit frank, what man or women does not find the scent of his/her partner alluring and sexy? To me attraction is ucontrollable, and something that a women or man has no real control over. It is human nature to fall victim to the alluring pray of sexuality.
JLUVDR
18th July, 2004

Add your review of Axe Touch / Lynx Touch

Shop for Axe Touch / Lynx Touch products online

Search Amazon for Axe Touch / Lynx Touch

Member images of Axe Touch / Lynx Touch

There are no member images of Axe Touch / Lynx Touch yet. Why not be the first?