Just Cavalli Her (2004)

PerfumerKarine Dubreuil
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About Just Cavalli Her

Just Cavalli Her is a feminine perfume by Roberto Cavalli. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Dubreuil

Reviews of Just Cavalli Her

Apple, bergamot and a blackcurrant impression make for a pleasant opening that's not too sweet. In the drydown lily and a peachy note tilt it towards the floral, with a bit of vanilla added in the base. An agreeable fruity-floral composition with a very short longevity (should be shortevity) of less than two hours on my skin.
13th March, 2014
Sadly I have to start this review with the fact that this phenomenal fragrance has ALREADY been discontinued!!!! Now, I just don't get it... Gloria, Escada Collections and Just Cavalli are all superb fragrances... addictive and beautiful... prefect for any occasion and time of the year... they are just light enough to be worn in spring and summer and just cozy enough to make you feel snuggly in frosty winter... I love Just Cavalli! I love the way it makes me feel... I'm all big smiles while I drive to work in the mornings when I wear it... like there is no care in the world, like I'm off to the beach instead of the office... I really do not detect anything spicy when I wear it... cinnamon is very quite; while musk, vanilla, apricot and jasmine play on my skin... on me it wears very smooth and creamy... I would give it 10 stars if I could... and would gladly repurchase it over and over again... in fact I have and I will, as long as I can get my hands on a bottle ;)
15th June, 2006

Add your review of Just Cavalli Her

Shop for Just Cavalli Her products online

Shop for Just Cavalli Her at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Just Cavalli Her

Member images of Just Cavalli Her

There are no member images of Just Cavalli Her yet. Why not be the first?

Just Cavalli Her News