Paul Smith London for Women (2004)
by Paul Smith

Paul Smith London for Women information

Year of Launch2004

HousePaul Smith
PerfumerJean-Pierre Béthouart
PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Paul Smith London for Women

Paul Smith London for Women is a feminine perfume by Paul Smith. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Pierre Béthouart. The bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Paul Smith London for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Paul Smith London for Women

Lovely Night -- that is how I would describe it. Think SJP, smoking a cigar ... and loving it. Yah, that's this one. You wouldn't wear it every day (or night), but when you do ... watch out.

I bought this on a lark. Tried it and hated it. Then, tried it and tolerated it. Then, liked it. Then, OMG ... there's nothing like this out there & I love it. It took mean nearly 4 months to fall for it.

My experience with this is SO different than others. Not sweet, not cloying on me. Not gourmand. For me, an atypical floral that quickly goes to the woods with a tobacco plant. It's almost masculine. I adore it.
27th April, 2010
London is in the same category as Angel....Horrible to my nose. Strong, with a strange cedar scent that never seems to go away. Takes hours to drydown to a tolerable powdery scent. Very reminiscent of hamster litter.
28th January, 2009
Bigsly Show all reviews
I'm a guy and got this in a swap, because I liked the note pyramid on it. I don't get much in the way of florals, though there is a minor presence clearly. The citrus is clearly there, as is what I'd describe as a dried fruit base. It's not sickly sweet, though I'm used to, and enjoy sweet fragrances. There's almost a burnt quality to this at time, like someone is cooking a bunch of different dried fruits. There isn't much development, but longevity and sillage are good (I've only used one spray at a time, to the chest). I can see how "ubuandibeme" didn't like it after wearing it for a couple of days in a row, especially if too many sprays were used. For me, this is definitely a once a month or fortnight fragrance, but it does have depth, and is interesting every once in a while. Luca Turin described it as similar to Shalimar Light in his (and Sanchez') perfume guide book, but I don't see any major resemblance (obviously, some of the notes are the same, but that's true of a huge number of fragrances too), so don't think that this is the same, or even close, really. I think this is a good example of the kind of fragrance that calls for several full wearings, spread out over time, required before a decision can be made about whether it is "bottle worthy" for someone.
21st September, 2008
Very hot perfume! compliments from strangers will pour in, compliments from people you know will be overly sexual!
This one is a man magnet,at least on me-:) I can no longer wear it when going out with my girlfriends and their husbands, as it created too many "who smells so good" situations, that I was embarrassed to rack in compliments from my friends hubbies.
I think it might be my chemistry,but this perfume really stick to my skin and the sillage is unbelievable,12 hours, and it's still on! I recommend to any woman who wants to feel sexy, and wants to be noticed, wearing this, you will be difficult to ignore!
21st July, 2008
Nukapai Show all reviews
This is a sickly sweet fruit pudding - which sometimes you might fancy, sometimes not. I tried it several times and couldn't make up my mind. In the end, I bought a bottle, but then wished I hadn't. Like one-too-many spoonfuls of sugar.
05th July, 2008
You could eat this one. Excellent for many situations. its like your secret to be sexy one.
02nd December, 2006

Add your review of Paul Smith London for Women

Shop for Paul Smith London for Women products online

Search Amazon for Paul Smith London for Women

Member images of Paul Smith London for Women

There are no member images of Paul Smith London for Women yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Paul Smith London for Women