Jaguar Woman (2004)

About Jaguar Woman

Jaguar Woman is a feminine perfume by Jaguar. The scent was launched in 2004

Jaguar Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Jaguar Woman

A very sheer, medicinal scent. It really does start off smelling like alcohol and some kind of old-timey cough medicine. At least that's what my nose told my brain. However as it drieds, the msuky woods base really does a much better job than the top notes. Though as with the top, the base is also very sheer; transparent almost. It's a sweet muskiness coupled with the lightest of woods. It's similar in feel and structure to the mens version in it's fresh musk. Not great, not terrible but odd for a prestige car company coming out with something so banal... over and over again.
18th January, 2010
Panic Show all reviews
I'd been searching for a new fragrance, and in particular I wanted something that nobody else really wore. I found it in Jaguar Woman. (It helped that I got it with a promotion that gave me a free umbrella with the purchase!) The fragrance starts out nicely enough; nothing too outstanding, and the middle notes cling for a little longer. However, the base notes are what really enchant me. The white musk, amber and sandalwood really blend to make a smooth, rich fragrance that's somehow light, and clean, too. I only wish that it was slightly easier to find (very, very difficult), and that it put off more of a sillage, especially once the base notes really develop. It stays pretty close to the skin, in my opinion, and once the base notes fully develop, they fade a little too quickly for my preference. But when I'm wearing it, I can't help but keep sniffing at my wrist or elbow, and it's the only perfume I've ever worn that received a compliment from anyone other than my husband.
10th September, 2009

Add your review of Jaguar Woman

Shop for Jaguar Woman products online

Search Amazon for Jaguar Woman

Member images of Jaguar Woman

There are no member images of Jaguar Woman yet. Why not be the first?