Kingdom Limited Edition (2004)
    by Alexander McQueen

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3

Based on 16 ratings

Kingdom Limited Edition information

A slightly girlier version, maybe to appease those who thought the original was a little manly.

Reviews of Kingdom Limited Edition

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

loveless's avatar

Taiwan Taiwan

Back when it was first launched, I was lucky to get one. Still remember that cold night wearing this at a Japanese restaurant eating Teriyaki Beef Bowl.

A wild and refreshing floral. Lots of citrus zest, warm ginger, and jasmine. Utterly beautiful. Lasts quite long, too.

12th November, 2011

madridbatabidd's avatar

Spain Spain

I quite prefer that version cause basicly i prefer more subtle citrusy fragrances!.
    Still smelling peony though :)
    I think my sense of smell is sick today! grr

19th March, 2007

CoL's avatar

Lighter fresher version of the original. Basically its Kingdom EDP with the base cut off! More feminine but still wearable by a amn I would say.

09th September, 2005

Katzr4me's avatar

Girly yes, but I like it too! Agreed that it is a milder version of the original, which I love. It's much better suited to the summer months when that cumin note might be a bit heavy-handed. The addition of the citrus top note doesn't spoil it for me, as it hardly lasts a moment on my skin. I'm just left with the lovely combo of rose-spice-woods.

06th August, 2004

Add your review of Kingdom Limited Edition

Search for on eBay United States

Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition 1.6 oz EDT Spray New In Retail Box
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left:
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    FREE SHIPPING Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition 1.7oz Eau de Toilette
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 5 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)

Member images of Kingdom Limited Edition

There are no member images of Kingdom Limited Edition yet. Why not be the first?