Kingdom Limited Edition (2004)
by Alexander McQueen

Kingdom Limited Edition information

Year of Launch2004
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseAlexander McQueen
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchPinault-Printemps-Redoute > Gucci Group > YSL Beaute

About Kingdom Limited Edition

A slightly girlier version, maybe to appease those who thought the original was a little manly.

Reviews of Kingdom Limited Edition

Back when it was first launched, I was lucky to get one. Still remember that cold night wearing this at a Japanese restaurant eating Teriyaki Beef Bowl.

A wild and refreshing floral. Lots of citrus zest, warm ginger, and jasmine. Utterly beautiful. Lasts quite long, too.
12th November, 2011
I quite prefer that version cause basicly i prefer more subtle citrusy fragrances!.
Still smelling peony though :)
I think my sense of smell is sick today! grr
19th March, 2007
CoL Show all reviews
Lighter fresher version of the original. Basically its Kingdom EDP with the base cut off! More feminine but still wearable by a amn I would say.
09th September, 2005
Girly yes, but I like it too! Agreed that it is a milder version of the original, which I love. It's much better suited to the summer months when that cumin note might be a bit heavy-handed. The addition of the citrus top note doesn't spoil it for me, as it hardly lasts a moment on my skin. I'm just left with the lovely combo of rose-spice-woods.
06th August, 2004

Add your review of Kingdom Limited Edition

Shop for Kingdom Limited Edition products online

Search Amazon for Kingdom Limited Edition

Member images of Kingdom Limited Edition

There are no member images of Kingdom Limited Edition yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Kingdom Limited Edition